2007 CTS having lots of problems - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 2007 CTS having lots of problems in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by CTSUK http://www.obd-codes.com/p0303 Need a new coil pack on cylinder 3 or spark plugs changed, could even be ...
    VaderWS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by CTSUK
    http://www.obd-codes.com/p0303

Need a new coil pack on cylinder 3 or spark plugs changed, could even be the loom to that coil pack has warn.
    I had the same code, it was the #3 cylinder coil pack. Replaced the coil pack and changed all 6 plugs while I was at it. Runs perfect now. Just remember, the #3 is in the middle on the passengers side.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2007 CTS having lots of problems

Quote Originally Posted by josh29 View Post
    i have a 2007 cts 3.6l, that i bought used lately its been jerking going up hills, only on hills, i go to give it gas and it hesitates then catches, then hesitates ect. always when i give it gas going uphill, then the engine light comes on and blinks then goes off. I was told it might be just the spark plugs, coils. I got it checked by diagnostic and it was P0303 fault code. I havent done anything or taken it to be fixed it yet so i was just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem with their cts?
    Hello josh29,

I see that you have gotten some great input from the community regarding your issue. Please keep us updated on if this works for you. If you are still concerned about your vehicle and would like to work with a dealership, you can private message me on this site, or email me at socialmedia@gm.com. If you send an email, please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post. I will be looking for your updates.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.