I Love my CTS cuz....
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, I Love my CTS cuz.... in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; sorry guys i had to start this thred, i love my car sooo much, every time i see it i ...
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

I Love my CTS cuz....

sorry guys i had to start this thred, i love my car sooo much, every time i see it i look at it and just really appreciate how good it looks and every time i get out of it i just stop look at it and think, wow it really drives amazing, i couldnt ask for more in a rwd car...it handles amazing , accelerates quickly and yet still smooth,..just wow..this is by far my fave car ever...cant wait to buy a bran new CTS awd in bout a year (im giving mine to my mom)
    so lets hear what you all love the most about your CTS (or other caddy)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

philly88 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Re: I Love my CTS cuz....

I love my CTS cause it's different than the other bubbly smooth-mobiles out there. And shes fun to drive. And its not an import.

1badgmc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6L luxury sport

The crisp, clean, edgy lines that look clean, yet still retain the luxury Cadillac image was what first attracted me to the CTS when I first saw it in Car and Driver magazine back in 2003.

The combination of performance, comfort, sportiness and luxury is what makes me love my car the most. It has everything that I want most in a car.

dannoaz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Auto FE4

Looks: Some mean, some sexy, some smartly beautiful lines.

Power: Fast enough to have fun yet decent gas mileage (ok...could use more sometimes).

Handling: Responsive and very neutral, with that great rear wheel drive feel. Will be better when I go to FE4.

Comfortable

GM, American, and Rear Wheel Drive. (these are 3 of my favorite things)

Not hard to work on.

Sometimes, I feel like I am in the Batmobile. It is just plain sexy to sit in the driver's seat and see the rake of the windows, B pillars, etc.

Thank you GM. You have done well with this one!

Paco. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): O.G. CTS Sport/Lux, V Grilles/Bumpers, sittin on 20's

AWWWWWW....this is all soo moving....I think Im gonna cry

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

I love my CTS because its a lemon and breaks down every day.

my girlfriend says i love it more than i love her...lol....

i also sometimes feel like im in the batmobile hahaah i thought it was funny but its true...i couldnt ask for much more in a "practicle" car...using practicle loosely but really for the money you get a lot of car...lots of little problems but still a lot of car...and a real head turner.

personally i hate fwd.
    ive only owned 2 fwd cars and only had 1 of them registered and insured. ive owned a 2002 sonoma 2wd and a 2002 jimmy 4x4 still have it. ive had rental fwd cars and really just not happy with any of them...CTS ALL THE WAY

RoyalFlush is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 3.6L v6 cts lux

i love it... throughout all the creaks n squeaks, key lines, scratches chips, sagging front bumper cracked headlight, screwed up rear suspension noises, gutted trunk.... yeah... i love her =0).

All this was aqcuired in the last 2 months. Left working at infiniti of manhattan and now i am in kings infiniti Brooklyn. funny i sell infiniti's but drive a cadi... the M35 is Siiiick if i had the chance i would have the m as a second car. dont worry guys i would still keep my cts lol.

After all, even with all the defects she looks pretty good. upper v-grill, billet lower grill, eibachs, v-shocks, gutted v-exhaust, volant. This july i will have her restored hopefully. getting her resprayed with the same black thats in the 2008 infiniti qx56 called black obsidian. Has a nice deep glossy black look but a touch of golden reflective flakes in the paint. Any one know where i can get scratch shield paint for cheap? Infiniti uses it on the EX35 where swirls and scratches dissapear after about a week dues to elastic components in the clear coat so it ALWAYS looks glossy.

Crimson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I just got my cts on sunday and i am in love !

1badgmc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6L luxury sport

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    personally i hate fwd.
    ive only owned 2 fwd cars and only had 1 of them registered and insured. ive owned a 2002 sonoma 2wd and a 2002 jimmy 4x4 still have it. ive had rental fwd cars and really just not happy with any of them...CTS ALL THE WAY
    AMEN! I've been driving trucks for years because that's been the only way you could get a RWD vehicle from GM besides a Vette or F-body for way too long. My '00 Impala, which is still my primary daily driver, is the only FWD car I've ever owned. It does ok for the most part, but I HATE torque-steer (although it's mild in my car) and I HATE understeer. I know that understeer is the inherently safer setup for most drivers, I absolutely hate it and prefer to be able to throw the tail around. With the RWD and the power of the CTS, I can do that, although Stabilitrak likes to interfere.

Paco. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): O.G. CTS Sport/Lux, V Grilles/Bumpers, sittin on 20's

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    I just got my cts on sunday and i am in love !

Welcome to your new addiction!

I get more mad at a scratch on my CTS than anything...really! My girl and I got in a fight the other night and broke up for a day or so, and I was more pissed about scratching my new rear bumper cover the night b4...lol

I really do LOVE this car...even when I see "nicer" more expensive cars...they just don't have the same sentimentality I do with my CTS...this is my first car, and she'll always have a special place in my heart...lol :gurl:

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I love my CTS because she's a hottie. After almost 2 years, I still turn around to check her out when I'm walking away. Best lookin' damn car in the lot, I gotta tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco. View Post
    Welcome to your new addiction!

I get more mad at a scratch on my CTS than anything...really! My girl and I got in a fight the other night and broke up for a day or so, and I was more pissed about scratching my new rear bumper cover the night b4...lol

I really do LOVE this car...even when I see "nicer" more expensive cars...they just don't have the same sentimentality I do with my CTS...this is my first car, and she'll always have a special place in my heart...lol :gurl:

lol i get mad at my gf all the time for leaning really hard on the armrest when she is leaning over to kiss me, its funny cuz she will start to and ill be like"WATCH THE ARMREST!!!!!" AND SHE WILL GET SOO MAD. nothing wrong with mine i just think the deign isnt ment to hold much pressure on it,,,its for resting your arm on not lifting your body across the car...she now refuses to even put her arm on it lol

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

The CTS is plaaayed out...Lexi are hot whips.

CaddiLackin is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '03 White Diamond Cts

LEXUS = poo-poo.
    j/k

I love my Cadillac because.....well.....its just soo damn sexy..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.