You gotta be kidding me
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, You gotta be kidding me in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Some dude is selling the domain name www.cadillac-cts.com on ebay for $10,000 starting bid... $25,000 buy now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...701802885&rd=1 You'd think ...
    smuook is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You gotta be kidding me

Some dude is selling the domain name www.cadillac-cts.com on ebay for $10,000 starting bid... $25,000 buy now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...701802885&rd=1

You'd think if he even had the smallest clue... he'd at least use the correct cadillac symbol for the CTS in the ebay ad.

This is a joke... right? It's not even a functioning website... just a splash page. Looks like he's buying up domain names (which cost about $15-20 and expire in a year), putting up a splash page, then turning around and selling it for ummmmmm.... $10,000 dollar profit.

I feel sorry for the poor sap who falls for this one.
    :drinker

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

lowscola is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): DeVille DHS

Re: You gotta be kidding me

This guy must still think it's the late 90's.

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

Re: You gotta be kidding me

He didn't get one bid.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.