You gotta be kidding me
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, You gotta be kidding me in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Some dude is selling the domain name www.cadillac-cts.com on ebay for $10,000 starting bid... $25,000 buy now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...701802885&rd=1 You'd think ...
    smuook is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You gotta be kidding me

Some dude is selling the domain name www.cadillac-cts.com on ebay for $10,000 starting bid... $25,000 buy now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...701802885&rd=1

You'd think if he even had the smallest clue... he'd at least use the correct cadillac symbol for the CTS in the ebay ad.

This is a joke... right? It's not even a functioning website... just a splash page. Looks like he's buying up domain names (which cost about $15-20 and expire in a year), putting up a splash page, then turning around and selling it for ummmmmm.... $10,000 dollar profit.

I feel sorry for the poor sap who falls for this one.
    :drinker

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

lowscola is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): DeVille DHS

Re: You gotta be kidding me

This guy must still think it's the late 90's.

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '12 SRX 3.6 AWD

Re: You gotta be kidding me

He didn't get one bid.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.