check out the pics of the system so far!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, check out the pics of the system so far!!! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; THIS IS JUST THE SECOND STAGE I WILL POST MORE!!...
    goose is offline Cadillac Owners Member

check out the pics of the system so far!!!

THIS IS JUST THE SECOND STAGE I WILL POST MORE!!
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: check out the pics of the system so far!!!

Please Feel Free To Let Me Know What Ya'll Think So Far, I Really Would Like To Get Some Other Cadi Owners Input Before I Finish. The Blank Area Above The Radio Is For A Cadillac Emblem. The Dash Peice Will Be Custom Vinyl Dyed To Match The Rest.

Thank You
    Goose

evo
    evo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS, 2012 CTS Coupe

you are putting a new head unit in right? does that mean you are giving up all the controls on your steering wheel? or are you trying to hook them up... somehow.

let me know what you are using as you headunit and how you are wiring them...

looking good so far!

rueben44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Interesting! I can't wait to see the finished product. You should buy that radio that comes out and has a screen that flips up.

jsw029 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I think your system is looking pretty damn good so far. Definitely want to see the finished dash with the Caddy emblem.

I'm interested to hear about your steering wheel controls. Will you be able to control the volume, change presets, etc. with the factory steering wheel buttons?

And why did you decide to swap out the headunit? Are you going to upgrade your door and pillar speakers as well?

-1-
    -1- is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

NEAT! You apparently know what you want and how to go about it. Keep us posted with progress and pictures.

THIS CAR IS FOR A CUSTOMER OF MINE AND YES IT WILL HAVE THE ALPINE FLIP OUT SCREEN WITH NAVIGATION, XM RADIO AND DVD. IT ALSO WILL HAVE THE STEERING CONTROLS WORKING AS WELL . THE INTERFACE YOU NEED TO RETAIN STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS IS MADE BY PAC AND IS PART# SWIX STEERING WHEEL CONTROL INTERFACE. BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU STILL HAVE TO KEEP THE FACTORY HEAD UNIT IN THE TRUNK FOR DATABUS REASONS. I STILL HAVE LOTS OF PICS TO SHOW YOU , I WILL PUT THEM UP REAL SOON , AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD COMMENTS.

THAKS
    GOOSE

CTS BALLER^Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Member

duhduhdamn thats cool! my subs broke.. so my friend hooked me up wit some in the *tunk (i have to cram everything in the backseat though...)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.