Wheels for 5X115 is near non-existant - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Wheels for 5X115 is near non-existant in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by jsw029 Miscreant, The rims are 18x8.5 with an offset of +35 (not +30 as mentioned before). The ...
    miscreant is offline GM Connection

Re: Wheels for 5X115 is near non-existant

Quote Originally Posted by jsw029
    Miscreant,

The rims are 18x8.5 with an offset of +35 (not +30 as mentioned before).
    The tires are Goodyear Eagle F1s size 245/40R18.

Naturally, my salesperson said they would fit just fine (although, he said the front tires may hang out past the wheel well an 1/8").

What do you think?
    It's going to be close. The wheels will stick out 1.13" farther than stock wheels (17" wheels that is), or almost 1/2" farther out than my wheels currently, which are almost flush. I think they may stick out more than you'd like - in the front that is. I'd change your order to 225/45R18 on 7.5" rims (I think they make them) in front and 255/40R18 on 8.5" in the rear, that is if it were me! But that's just me (I'm planning to go stagger soon). The tires are *short* enough not to rub probably, but I'd bet they stick out past the wheel well...

2004 Cadillac CTS (**SOLD** ): http://www.ctsowners.com
    2004 Pontiac GTO: http://www.myyellowgto.com

Devil_concours is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Mbai2
    Try MC2 wheels. They have forged wheels made for cadillacs although I'm not too fond of the design. They have non-forged wheels that look much better and they claim that they are lighter than the stock ones. Expect to pay $1865 or more depending on the dealer for regular MC2 wheels with tires. Forged might be more. Check them out at www.mc2ing.com.
    so where can i check out the entire line of mc2 wheels? All i see is the forged wheels for them. I love the fz3. How much are the fz3 going for?

Mbai2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2017 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_concours
    so where can i check out the entire line of mc2 wheels? All i see is the forged wheels for them. I love the fz3. How much are the fz3 going for?
    http://mc2ing.com/wheels.htm

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mbai2
    thanks. I think i'm going to go down to their distribution center in richmond va next month. BTW do you know how much fz3s cost?

Mbai2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2017 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_concours
    thanks. I think i'm going to go down to their distribution center in richmond va next month. BTW do you know how much fz3s cost?
    Nope, sorry. I know the regular wheels cost about $1900 for wheels and tires so the forged ones may be a little more.

how are they on quality?

it will be either fz3 or the asa ar1

pic:

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.