New to board....help please
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, New to board....help please in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Hi, I have been lurking for awhile reading up on the CTS and have decided that I am going to ...
    CTS4me is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

New to board....help please

Hi,
    I have been lurking for awhile reading up on the CTS and have decided that I am going to buy one. I test drove an 04 Cashmere 1SB and loved it. I almost bought it on the spot, but wanted to check out a couple others before I made my decision. Now I read in other posts that there will be a 6 speed 3.6 in 05 which is something that I would really love to have. Anyone have any advice they would like to offer? I guess I better call back the dealer and see if he will order an 05 for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

miscreant is offline GM Connection

Re: New to board....help please

Well, the question will come then if you want to save a potential $2900+ off an 04 or risk not getting much discount on a 6 speed. The 6 speed is limited, mostly due to noone wanting to order many, which could result in some sell-price differences between the auto and 6 speed. But if you order, that's a different story - but you probably won't get the $1500 conquest rebate or the $1400 lease Down Payment Assistance (on 48 months) that is offered on the 04...

Then also keep in mind that the 05 can be built *cheaper* in some aspects because of 1SB now being the *base* 3.6L car, with PDL Luxury package optional, and sunroof available in the base...
    2004 Cadillac CTS (**SOLD** ): http://www.ctsowners.com
    2004 Pontiac GTO: http://www.myyellowgto.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.