Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Washed The Car Up And Went Crazy With Camera... in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Hehe, title says it all... Pics are crappy cuz they're downsized from 2500*1900 or somethin like that.
Re: Washed The Car Up And Went Crazy With Camera...
damn! i cant you beat me by an year hahaha, 20 and own my cts 100% (okay, not 100%, hmn... *punching away at my calculator* 77%! hahah my dad owns the other 23% i think i'll just give him the roof top if he ever ask for it so i can have a convert) i didnt think anyone would beat that... now im sad
anyways... nice ride! i'll post my pics later this week. with my two ladies in my life