Put my sport grille on today...pics - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Put my sport grille on today...pics in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; It has been sold. It was aftermarket and from what the buyer says it didn't fit worth a damn. I ...
    AmerLux is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

Re: Put my sport grille on today...pics

It has been sold. It was aftermarket and from what the buyer says it didn't fit worth a damn. I bought it from a guy off of craigslist and then 3 days after it arrived bought the sport grille off ebay. Never installed the V grille and sold it. Dude says it is trash, doesn't fit and two of the tabs broke off while he was trying to install it on his CTS. I feel pretty bad about the whole deal and am going to refund the shipping. Sucks for everyone involved. Stay away from aftermarket V grilles, even though there are members that had the exact grille and it worked for them. Why take the chance.

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It is the grille that comes with the 2006 and 2007 CTS equipped with the "Sport Appearance Package". It's also called the 18" Wheel Appearance Pkg I think.
    Small point of clarification: The 18" wheel performance package does NOT come with the sports grille nor the spoiler. Also, the rims are different. I bought my grille from Lindsay.

SvB4EvA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED

Quote Originally Posted by RightTurn View Post
    Small point of clarification: The 18" wheel performance package does NOT come with the sports grille nor the spoiler. Also, the rims are different. I bought my grille from Lindsay.
    Yea, only the Sport Appearance Package has the sport grille.

"2007 Cadillac CTS w/ Sports Appearance Package - 18-Inch Sport aluminum polished finish wheels, performance braking system, limited slip differential, P225/50R-18 performance W-speed-rated tires, Performance-Handling suspension with rear load leveling and speed-sensitive variable-assist steering, StabiliTrak, Tire Pressure Monitor, sport rocker moldings, chromed exhaust tips, sport grille with chromed mesh accents, decklid spoiler and body-color custom rear fascia"

That quote was from the 2007 options form.

kramcard6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by AmerLux View Post
    So im really glad it came off a silver car, because it doesn't look to bad in the mean time until i get it painted blue chip!

Thanks again to the guy who posted that this was on ebay! Couldn't have done it with out ya. Caddy Karma

Looks WAY better then stock!

Make me an offer on my V grille its gotta go!

Something is wrong with this picture! That looks just like my stock grille!

SvB4EvA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED

Quote Originally Posted by kramcard6 View Post
    Something is wrong with this picture! That looks just like my stock grille!
    Thats why right under it says "Looks WAY better then stock". The photo was for comparison. The other pics with the new grille are not being hosted any more... Thats y u see these

AmerLux is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

Here you go, i still have to wash her up and take better pics.

before i painted it

avr_cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts 2004

Lightbulb Re: Put my sport grille on today...pics

i have one i think im putting for sale cuz im changing it to a black mesh grill if you have any offers let me know this is my email
    patriciaramondrubio@hotmail.com ......patty

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.