Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Who's got Vogue CV7's in 20's? pics please

Tags
bbl cts sts wheels
8K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  dannydcts06 
#1 ·
I just bought a set, they should be here in about a week. I remember a White CTS with them recently. Just looking for pics and opinons from those who have 'em.

:thumbsup: Thanks
Lord willin'
this is the end of my nightmare rims search! I had a guy contact me through craigslist this weekend and offer me $400.00 for my Foose wheels!:tisk:
Dude, got all bent out of shape when i told him no. Thats less then 1/2 of what i paid!

#3 ·

These are the ones i bought:worship:

Foose wheels that would require "rolling" the rear fenders

Moda 18's i bought, had them for a couple of days when the foose wheels became available. Sold them just after I installed the Foose wheels just in time to find out about the rubbing issue and the rolling fender fix.:mad2:

What a long and stupid :banghead:(on my part) trip its been. Im looking forward to the CV7's fitting correctly and looking fine.:D The sixteens have run their course!

#7 ·
Such a low price:shhh: (for what they are) that i dont want to jinx it. They haven't come in yet. I just got ahold of a guy in a tough spot with $$$ and the holidays comming up. With my luck tryin' to find wheels i like (and fit) if i start bragin' about the cost and the simple fact i found CV7's in the first place they may show up in a condition other then the pics i've seen and the discription the seller told me. Rim Karma!:angel:

I found some other pics of CTS's with 20" Vogues on CarDomain:bows:

#11 ·
:) I little blingy in the right light... But its a refined bling - if there is such a thing. Post some pics once you get them on!!
Yeah, thats funny i was always saying no chrome and here i am buying these wheels. I love the style and i agree its about as classy bling-y as it gets.

pics for sure when they arrive!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.