Guys on the bimmer board are having a fit over the latest R&T ratings..CTS took 1st - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Guys on the bimmer board are having a fit over the latest R&T ratings..CTS took 1st in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; The IS300's primary problem is the power delivery, the engine is decent but ive driven them, and have friends who ...
    Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V

Re: Guys on the bimmer board are having a fit over the latest R&T ratings..CTS took 1st

The IS300's primary problem is the power delivery, the engine is decent but ive driven them, and have friends who have driven or owned/own them and while the fit and finish is legendary Lexus, the size and performance leaves some to be desired. This is why Lexus USA is taking SERIOUS thoughts in the IS430 concept, there is LOTS of interest in a hi-po IS, it would kill so many things out there.

As far as the 3 series being common, they are, but this isnt a deterring factor for me as it has its positives and negatives. Lots of places can work on em, abundance of aftermarket tuner parts, and the car is still overall a quality vehicle that delivers a wonderful driving experience. I stil love Cadillac, but for now im satisfied with the Bimmer. Im currently considering something more sporty however I have no idea what that sporty thing will be, perhaps a Vette, Boxster, or S2000.

Devil_concours is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Guys on the bimmer board are having a fit over the latest R&T ratings..CTS took 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Playdrv4me
    The IS300's primary problem is the power delivery, the engine is decent but ive driven them, and have friends who have driven or owned/own them and while the fit and finish is legendary Lexus, the size and performance leaves some to be desired. This is why Lexus USA is taking SERIOUS thoughts in the IS430 concept, there is LOTS of interest in a hi-po IS, it would kill so many things out there.

As far as the 3 series being common, they are, but this isnt a deterring factor for me as it has its positives and negatives. Lots of places can work on em, abundance of aftermarket tuner parts, and the car is still overall a quality vehicle that delivers a wonderful driving experience. I stil love Cadillac, but for now im satisfied with the Bimmer. Im currently considering something more sporty however I have no idea what that sporty thing will be, perhaps a Vette, Boxster, or S2000.
    well before you consider getting one of those sporty cars, you may wanna figure if you fit in them. (I have trouble sitting in s2k. 6'2" body frame is just too big for s2k).

Trilio is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Guys, BMW's are truly great road cars. The fact that any American car company has a product to compete on their ground is an accomplishment I didn't think I would see in my life. My CTS - V is not perfect, but it's closer than I ever expected. I am thrilled every time I start the engine. I could go on and on but if you have driven one, you already know what I am saying. America finally has a great car and at a bargain price, let the Bimmer guys cry if they want and maybe they should considering what they paid for their cars compared to ours! KILER V

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.