Feature Programing Problem
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Feature Programing Problem in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Hi, I have a 2004 CTS LSI with nav. I went for my first oil change at my dealer today. ...
    IRWINVET is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Feature Programing Problem

Hi,

I have a 2004 CTS LSI with nav. I went for my first oil change at my dealer today. You are not allowed in the service area but that is no problem as I watch my car being worked on using a Casio subminature 2.5 inch LCD TV while I sit in the coffee room. I have several sub minature color camera's and a xmitter mounted on board my car.

Today I noticed that the mechanic was playing around with the nav system however I figured that he was listening to music on the radio and was trying to get what he liked and was also resetting the oil life counter so I didn't think anything of it. When my car was finished and I payed the bill I also tipped the person that had been working on it.

I got on the highway for my drive home when I notice that my XM radio was no longer set as it was when I brought it in. I also found that my home location on the Nav was not in as position 1 in fact it was gone. When I arrived home and locked the doors the horn did not beep as it had been programed in fact there was none of my original program in the system.

I figured somehow he screwed everyone of my personal settings up. When I went to set it up again I went to the main menu. I highlighted the feature programing and pressed select but nothing happened. I tried the DVD, RADIO, CD and the AUDIO positions using the select button on each and they all worked however highlighting the FEATURE PROGRAMING and pressing select did nothing. I hate to give up but what am I doing wrong.

FEATURE PROGRAMING
    DVD
    RADIO
    CD
    AUDIO

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Irwin

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Feature Programing Problem

Check to make certain personalization is toggled on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.