Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,674 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

You put fireworks in a a/c unit??

#1,682 · (Edited)

Alex, Argent enjoys making obnoxious comments. Your english is fine.

The following Cadillac models were declared Milestone Automobiles (1940 to 1980) :

1948-49 Sixty Special
1948-49 Sixty-One Coupe (fastback)
1948-49 Sixty-Two Sedanet
1948-49 Sixty-Two Convertible
1948-49 Sixty-Two DeVille
1953 Eldorado
1955 Eldorado
1957-59 Eldorado Brougham
1967 Eldorado

I think of my CTS as an Eldorado...with four doors.

#1,683 ·

What do u guys think of the 4dr jeep wranglers?
Convertable, drop down windshield, pop off doors, 4x4...kinda cool.
Just don't know if I can see myself driving one and enjoying it.

#1,692 ·
#1,694 ·

I don't think they would make a ATS-V Diesel...if anything it would be a ATS-D to compete against the bens diesel and VW's. People buy diesel cars because of gas mileage...not power.

#1,698 ·

an ATSd, okay. a diesel ATS-V? just shoot me now.
If its as moddable as a 2011 335d, I'd definitely wouldn't put it down. I've seen tuned 335ds give Vs a run for their money.

335d vs M3... M3 is stock, 335d is chipped, basically. A remap/tune is what gets a 335d into low 13s. That in itself is amazing to me. If the ATSd becomes this flexible, I'd want it.

Has no one saw what these Cummins trucks run on the track? LOL

#1,701 ·

Derrick Kuzak, Ford's vice president of product development, says Lincoln wants to give customers something between the smooth, comfortable ride of a Lexus and the sportiness of a BMW.

"We're not going to out-BMW BMW," he said. "We'll let Cadillac do that."

LOL

Lincolns are ok, but never had enough power for me. I think the fact they aren't trying to out-BMW BMW is exactly where they will fail at. In a market where luxury cars are spitting out 400-500-600 horsepower... putting out 200 and 300 hp boats isn't going to cut it anymore.

#1,706 ·

never said a disel cant be fast...its just not a V.

he also launched at redline and in 4x4......rwd to rwd the vette woulda smoked him

anyone have a blackberry playbook????
i was about to abandon blackberry and switch to a droid or the dreaded fruit-tab and phone but i saw the 64gig playbook on sale for $300 today so i hooked my heatercore back up and went before they sold out.

#1,707 ·

I know someone who has a BBPB,and they like it. I think it's just the 16gb.
There is a new tab coming from Samsung, it's in between an iPhone & an iPad, dimension-wise.
I'm thinking of getting one for travelling, most airports & a lot hotels have WiFi.

#1,708 ·

honestly i should have bought the 16gig a few months ago..but it was sold out by the time i got there. they had it on clearance for $200.
i thought blackberry was going to pull out of the tablet market but they announced a couple days ago there is new software coming out for the playbook, which is 1 reason i got it.

i needed a new pc...kinda.. but couldnt decide what i really wanted, tablet fit into what i need.
i did just see info on youtube that the ipad2 now has a app that allows you to run a real version of windows7....too bad the playbook 2 costs $800+
also, wanted mobile internet without a seperate monthly bill...i have a 6gig blackberry plan

#1,709 ·

the playbook is a great idea in theory but in reality RIM messed it up... did you know that there's no e-mail (messenger) app installed? apparently the way the blackberry system is architected you can't have two clients for the messenger app for one account ... anyway the OS on the playbook (qnx) is great and i'd like to have one but even at $300 that's still a little pricey for me

#1,717 ·

Looks like it's based on one of those cartoonish Dodge trucks.

----------

anyone here ever get laser eye surgery?
I know people who have.
It's expensive & as far as I know it only works on nearsightedness. So if you are farsighted you could be SOL.
If you have Med Plan at work they might cover it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.