Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,604 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

All that work just for a spam thread? Me thinks not.
can we make another 1 called "OD's House of Whore-or" ???

#1,606 ·

I didn't say horror..

Reactions: odthetruth
#1,613 ·
I actually like this. Heck, on remotecentral.com, there is a special area for this stuff. Just like what we have. But many of us stick to their area. Just like me, yeah I've gone into other areas. But that's because I use tapatalk and have seen something in other areas that caught my eye.

Anyways, there is one very popular thread there. Maybe because of the name. T.W.A.T. The Word Association Thread. It was started in February of 2002 and it now has over 48,500 replies and 3,200 pages. Including the owner of the website.

KOT

#1,615 ·

I like this sticky...its keeping the offtop stuff out of the normal threads.
At least untill one of our members goes to another concert and covers his car in glitter again that is

Reactions: odthetruth
#1,618 ·

i think i need to attach a IQ test to the application at work... you guys wouldnt believe the people that are coming in lately.
one of them is either really dumb and doesnt get that he is only being used to cover shifts that we book off, or hes soo smart that he is calling everyone, telling them his "new schedule" that someone else gave him so when he shows up on a day he isnt suppose to 5 people all say ya i was told hes in today.....
man i hate my job......

#1,623 ·

Yeah. You wouldn't have the part numbers, would you?

06 Limited slip is still 3.42 gearing to my knowledge. Only the manuals came with 3.73s.
For the V: GT4 AXLE,REAR,3.73 RATIO 3.73R(GT4)
I'm sure its probably the same in the manual V6s also

Anyone got the part numbers for the 03-07 CTS 3.42 rear diff with LSD and 03-07 CTS 3.73 rear diff with LSD... Put 'em up. Rippy, maybe?

#1,628 ·
Kingoftypos said:
All due to the fact we watch our language for the most part. We have some pretty fine forum members and mods to watch over us when we get out of control.

KOT
Well that's part of it. Staying clear of r-rated language is definitely key

Keywords still come into play (especially in the URL)

And how long the site has been online is another factor.

Incoming links count also

There's more to it, but that's the basics.

#1,629 ·

i thought it was because everyone googles cadillacs because thats what everyone compares every car on the road to.
"just got a TL loaded with leather" friend..."ya...its nice but its no cadillac"
"i got a honda civic because its good on gas, i dont want to pay for the gas in those cadillacs"(ya thats the reason......)
"just bought a benz, i like german cars, those cadillacs just arent reliable" (WRONG, but common comparison)
and Cadillac has got to have the most commonly used logo....how many people get a Honda tattoo? (Besides that "JDM as Fu<K" fool)
now how many people get a Cadillac tattoo??

Reactions: carrnuttdave
#1,631 ·

^ I think someone at the meet had a caddy emblem tattoo if I'm not mistaken.
i would get one, but im not one to have logos tattooed. and there are soo many versions of them. maybe after ive had a 2nd or 4th cadillac ill get it.

all my tattoos are custom drawn.. one that i have my buddy designed to be one of his standard crosses on the wall at his shop for people to pic from.. i really liked it but had him tweak it a little and remove it from his wall, he has never tattooed it on anyone else. i have it mixed in with another tattoo.
next im getting a scull done on my upper leg, then going to slowly have it all tied in together to a full leg sleeve.
i would have finished my back by now (its about 1/3 covered) if it wasnt for it being injured.. i wouldnt be able to do physio, acupuncture, massages and all that jazz while its healing...

#1,633 ·

Offtopic like usual, but... CTS calendar... its the end of the year... When are we gonna start doing it? LOL
start it and ill buy one!
it may be a little late but i guess its ok to only loose january.. 11 months is still good.

i picked up a harley calender...hoping i follow through and buy a bike.

#1,636 ·

LOL I know that... thats why I said like usual. Me and mike went from Cadillac tattoo into the calendar.
ill do both if you do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.