Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,437 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I respect you thoughts on the subject and i have honestly thought about cutting the V part off and leaving the emblem on. Because its the cadillac badge with the colors in it that really does what i was shooting for. But i did not want to end up with the cut off end showing. Maybe i can get one made like that somewhere. Anyway, people are going to think what they want. You cant please everyone. Theres no sense in beating a dead horse, unless your trying to tenderize it. :). You have a good evening. For the record i dont think my car makes a V owner look bad. I know of two people who have bought CTS's afther seeing my car. Yeah cadillac!!!

#1,438 ·

To me it would not go with the look of the side view of the CTS. Its ok to have the original cadillac crest on the grille but the parallelogram crest look you get by cutting off the first leg of the V crest gives it a better look. I guess its the slant that seems to look better to me on the side than the rounded shape of the crest. Maybe if i was going to put some on my seville i would go for the original crest shape. I've seen some CTS's on here with the original crest shap stuck on the side of the car and its not a look i like personally. Thanks for the advice, have a good day.
JW, for $42 at the Caddy dealer parts department, you can buy Cadillac wreath and crest emblems that fit on the front fenders just ahead of the front doors.
They are just a bit smaller than the front grill emblems.

#1,444 ·
Click to Find Out how much jimmy loves kristanna loken

Hey Havent Been On here in a LONG TIME. actually my seasonal job ended today so therefore i will be back on this more than i have been since i wont be working 52 hrs a week any more :/

in the mean time i did meet yet another Celebrity, MRS KATY PERRY

anyway heres the pic lol but wanted to say hi and let you know im still here

MY Tuesday Nights Date <3 <3 <3 And Yes i fell in love after i gotta kiss on the cheek, i bought her Hello Kitty Ugg Bootie Slippers

ScreenShot from my Camera when i was recording, she pointed at me and sang into my eyes for a full verse <3

and... the giftbag that won her heart

yes guys instead of glittering my car up this time, i actually found HELLO KITTY duct tape and just taped the bag up like candy cane stripes since she loves candy and its teh theme of her tour..

once again.. DONT HATE :)

#1,446 ·
re: Click to Find Out how much jimmy loves kristanna loken

Why does she have big band-aids on her knees?
is that a real question?

btw, this is destined for assimilation...
yup
-------------------------------

kid who the hell are you that you meet these people? not that i really think famous people are are important, just harder to meet i guess.

and im still waiting for a date with that famous chick in Canada you told me about, but i cant for the life of me remember who the hell she is lol

they probably think yer a stalker when you glam up your car with their names, and give them a hellokitty giftbag.
btw what was in the gift bag for her??
and got any spy shots of her? lol

#1,470 ·
Re: Click to Find Out how much jimmy loves kristanna loken

Katy P is hot hot hot.......did she smell good?

dude you aint no Kid....change your name to CadillacDude or CaddyMan.
actually she had her own perfume on called PUURRR (like a cat) and its a candy smell, the vip room had cotton candy smell being pumped into it so you smelled that as well, i can honestly say she has not one ounce of fat on her as i grabbed her waist for the picture as she stated, "I like tall men" i instantly fell in love <3

soo happy i got a kiss on the cheek when she saw my present! and then punched me and said "your not going to return the favor" im like OMG YEAH I WILL, so yes i kissed katy perry and i liked it..

#1,472 ·
Re: Click to Find Out how much jimmy loves kristanna loken

actually she had her own perfume on called PUURRR (like a cat) and its a candy smell, the vip room had cotton candy smell being pumped into it so you smelled that as well, i can honestly say she has not one ounce of fat on her as i grabbed her waist for the picture as she stated, "I like tall men" i instantly fell in love <3

soo happy i got a kiss on the cheek when she saw my present! and then punched me and said "your not going to return the favor" im like OMG YEAH I WILL, so yes i kissed katy perry and i liked it..
LOL Congrats.
AND LMAO @ the thread title... Jimmy change that title? lol

#1,481 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Highlights include:
  • Advanced Haldex all-wheel-drive system with electronically controlled limited-slip differential
  • Magnetic Ride Control, rear air suspension, HiPer Strut front suspension and Brembo brakes – all standard
  • Standard 19-inch wheels and available 20-inch wheels
  • Direct-injected 3.6L V-6 with lightweight features, including integrated cylinder heads/exhaust manifolds
  • Capless fuel tank filler for easier, cleaner refueling
  • Folding rear-seat headrests that enhance rear visibility
  • Safety Alert Seat that vibrates to alert the driver
  • Intervening braking system that lessens or avoids potential collisions
  • Short- and long-range radar systems that support:
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Front and Rear Automatic Brakes
  • Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
not sure if by 'rear air suspension' they mean ALC or a fully air ride rear suspension ... that would be weird with MRC up front

i'm pretty sure it's MagnaRide on all four corners but the rears have the ALC air adjustment

#1,483 ·

Your post deserves to be rickrolled... You missed the point, obviously. I wasnt comparing the purpose of cops to cars. I was illustrating the purpose of a badge. The cop badge represents everything that cop worked for, everything the police force stands for. What that badge allows the cop to do, is another topic. The V badge represents everything the special engineers at GM worked to accomplish, everything the V Performance line stands for. There were and are certain parameters that a V must meet to be considered a V. One advertised parameter was 0-60 in 5.

Id think at your age you could grasp the difference between a debate and an emotional argument. I cant speak for you, but I know I can express a differeny of opinion and entertain someone else' opinions, without 'getting my panties in a bunch'.
For starters, my response was not an emotional one; I was just exaggerating and exposing the ridiculousness of your impression of the importance of the V badge…

Funny thing is, your more detailed explanation in this reply further amplifies how far removed from reality your ridiculous comparison actually is, and the “special engineering” part is certainly misguided. The Gen 1 V is far from an engineering marvel, they basically shoehorned a LS based powerplant into the same car and added some nice brakes and minimal suspension upgrades – In fact, that is the draw of the first Gen to me, the raw (yet flawed and under-engineered) muscle car that it is – so stop with your silly rants about the engineering team unless you are speaking to the Gen 2 cars.

And my “old age” or “life experience” is one reason I can separate the real meaning of an officers badge and a logo stuck on the side of a car with two way tape…dig a little deeper my friend, you will get it.

#1,484 ·

Resisting urge to make usual comment. :) Love that color with that package. Infrared I think it was called?
LOL CTS Sport, huh?

For starters, my response was not an emotional one; I was just exaggerating and exposing the ridiculousness of your impression of the importance of the V badge…

Funny thing is, your more detailed explanation in this reply further amplifies how far removed from reality your ridiculous comparison actually is, and the “special engineering” part is certainly misguided. The Gen 1 V is far from an engineering marvel, they basically shoehorned a LS based powerplant into the same car and added some nice brakes and minimal suspension upgrades – In fact, that is the draw of the first Gen to me, the raw (yet flawed and under-engineered) muscle car that it is – so stop with your silly rants about the engineering team unless you are speaking to the Gen 2 cars.

And my “old age” or “life experience” is one reason I can separate the real meaning of an officers badge and a logo stuck on the side of a car with two way tape…dig a little deeper my friend, you will get it.
Scat, you are arguing this a bit far... You got one of those V badges on ya car there? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.