Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,051 ·
Re: What a fukin beast!

sure the HPE Camaro is great and all, but it pales in comparison to this
http://jalopnik.com/5594783/lunatic-spends-320000-tunes-chevy-camaro-up-to-1400-hp

there is a video of Hennessey himself testing a customers CTS-V and onstar calls him making sure he is alright because of the insane lateral G's the car was doing down the drag strip.
and their Venom (LS9 twin turbo powered Lotus lol) is going to be insane

and yea, the fact the Z/28 will be out next year as a 2012MY powered by the V's LSA 6.2L with a revised interior makes that car mute, well to an extent. i'd rather get a Z/28 and mod it how i want and not be stuck with an HPE package.

#1,057 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

lol two threads were merged into this one and now the last few posts from people look retarded...

anyone else think 07CTSnick needs to chill... his whole "I CAN POST WHAT I WANT WERE I WANT" thread was pointless, and was he the one who tweaked out last week? i cant remember the topic/context of the tantrum, all i remember is it was funny :crying2: (note: i know this is a crying emoticon, i was just too lazy to find a laughing one)

#1,064 ·

wouldn't it be a great idea to have a "random aftermarket radio but keep DIC chatter" thread, a "front light upgrades chatter" thread, a "what's wrong with my brakes" thread etc?

a forum i used to be on had "engine chatter" "brake chatter" "lights chatter" etc threads, all going for tens of pages, and newbies just came in the light thread, said "i wnna do ledz lol" and peolpe'd say "yeah see post 3" and all was ok...

just a thought..

#1,066 ·

one thing that would def help, is make this all the archive(if possible and start new and divide all this into performance, appearance, the general or maintance. I dont know how often i ssee threads that are all about their broken cadi. this could be way more organized and if the 1st V's have it and is benificial and possible for them to get it, since we've been around the same time, i think we should too.

Another Extremely helpful tool. Organized Classifieds. I thinks it more trouble to post stuff on there, find stuff by searching. The fastest, and easiest way, is exactly how ls1 tech and corvette forums does it. Just ppl list like this..

WTB: cadillac cts oem grille...
OR
FS: CTS Struts

WTB(want to buy or theres even a WTT,want to trade)
and the best part it would only be in the cts section, or if a V member has something we would want, all he has to do is put up a FS thread. So simple, pics posting is just like norm.

sooo much more business would be done. Im positive because its so much easier and organized to post you own thread, where ppl can search for it, use it as a referrence it just doesnt dissapear after a while. So many times in the vette forums have i learned something just because of an old for sale thread, or a wtb thread.

i would definitely assume this forum runs one what the user feel is best/easiest for them,im sure theyre not gonna change the whole setup just to see, i would post a link to the FS part in the vette forums, but ill probably get in trouble for treason haha

hopefully you guys are familiar with that type of layout anyway and can understand the ease that can be possible for us user.

to stay on thread topic, bling aint my thing :thumbsup:

#1,067 ·

We already have classifieds. I keep meaning to create an FAQ for this subforum, but I never gave it priority because pinned threads seem to become invisible, even to noobs.

And if I see another HID thread started, I am going to pull my hair out.

#1,068 ·

We already have classifieds. I keep meaning to create an FAQ for this subforum, but I never gave it priority because pinned threads seem to become invisible, even to noobs.

And if I see another HID thread started, I am going to pull my hair out.
yeah, about that, how do i install HID in my cts? i already have hid but i want more

#1,071 ·

the consensus was to leave CTS1 as is. Alot of guys in CTS2 and V were bitching about the subforums. It's a fine idea, but most people don't go in the subforums. They browse and post the general forum only. It's harder to moderate that way also. The current gen forums get more traffic, and there are more mods keeping an eye on them. Rolex and I are pretty much the only mods who watch CTS1.

#1,075 ·

Oh Jesda lol

#1,078 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.