#934 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

do you?

#938 ·

I see them pretty frequently. Meh

#939 ·

I saw a Maserati in Wesley Chapel, FL this weekend. I was like :wtf: is that doing here and why does it look like a shiny Taurus :D!:canttalk:

#941 ·

From my experience, Maserati owners don't know jack about their cars. I remember I had to come to the rescue of one of them who was trying to pop his hood for close to 10 minutes. Then had explain to him that his intake manifold was NOT a supercharger :lol:

#942 ·

I never met an owner or even seen one up close. I just know it is a plain looking car. If I was looking for a car in that league, Maserati would be on my list simply because they blend in so well. It is good to not be noticed.

#943 ·

I never met an owner or even seen one up close. I just know it is a plain looking car. If I was looking for a car in that league, Maserati would be on my list simply because they blend in so well. It is good to not be noticed.
:werd:

Drove by a Lambo on I-64 a few months ago. Tried to line up with him. Old guy kept slowing down. Hehe....he was probably saving me from the embarrassment of losing to a land rocket :thumbsup:!

#944 ·

Yeah, I hear what you're saying, Jimmy.

..Where's YoMomma? This place has dulled down

#946 ·

bully. U jus jellus of his awesomeness and cassh moneyy :22s:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.