Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#854 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

don't forget to post pics on the intraweb :shifty

#861 ·
Re: I am jimmy, I am your mod

Unpinned. I think it was up there long enough.

[seriousmode] You guys do need to understand, that things have been running rampant around here for quite a while. This forum has not been the culprit, it was another forum... Still though, Heavy is the sheriff here (and I his loyal deputy) and name-calling and insults are not good for anyone. Before anyone thinks a hammer is being dropped here, you should check out some other automotive forums and see how strict they are. We could lay the smackdown here, and this place would still look like a free-for-all compared to most other forums (at least the ones I have frequented) Fun is fun; but Heavy is correct, we all need to practice discretion.

And use the spam thread, that's what it's for. And no Concorso, I have no problem with zings being sent in my direction. Just keep them clean, as like you said, someone who doesn't know better will get the wrong impression of us and the forum.[/seriousmode]

As you were.

#910 ·

if you guise really think yomamasita has taken over this thread, then you guise need to start pulling out the trump cards
:thehand:are you not the SAME guy who was in [serious mode] in the preceding post when you said, "Still though, Heavy is the sheriff here (and I his loyal deputy) and name-calling and insults are not good for anyone." guess the mods are not expected to practice what they preach.:cookoo::wtf::poke::hitstick::anibs::xbs::duh::wtf2::bsflag::dflip::rules::rtfinger::burp::bs::bsmeter::shutup:

#864 ·

Hah, I knew this thread would not be pinned for very long.

#867 ·

yo, where can i get dem rimz son!?!11!?1

#869 ·

digging up prehistoric pics, eh artie? :lol:

#871 ·

:yup:

#873 ·

a million ass nation?

#879 ·

It said you're hot. Happy now? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.