Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#370 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

**** cleanin, as long as they pay like they weigh. coronas get drank around here daily. believe me, they get picked up daily too, and not by me. and once again, i dont see ANY comments about my bitches. and i got more, maybe i'll post a new pic every time a different batch comes thru. fridays and saturdays are menage days around here.

#373 ·

**** cleanin, as long as they pay like they weigh. coronas get drank around here daily. believe me, they get picked up daily too, and not by me. and once again, i dont see ANY comments about my bitches. and i got more, maybe i'll post a new pic every time a different batch comes thru. fridays and saturdays are menage days around here.
do you really need that much reassurance... i know i personally don't care about your "bitches" but thats rough man, living that kinda life needing others reassurance

G
#383 ·

Trust me talking about yo breezies is not going to impress these guys...We are real, hard working, been or are married, not into bling yo, thug life, family guys who could care less about the breezies in yo nieghborhood. I figured out the problem. You have cool shit. It's your delivery. The thug yo crap. You drop that and you suddenly become human...

#397 ·

Trust me talking about yo breezies is not going to impress these guys...We are real, hard working, been or are married, not into bling yo, thug life, family guys who could care less about the breezies in yo neighborhood. I figured out the problem. You have cool shit. It's your delivery. The thug yo crap. You drop that and you suddenly become human...
i apologize for not fitting into the cadillac "box". i DO work hard, just 'cause it's not your daily 9-5 (I "fix" xboxes/ pc's-so i'm blessed to work from home. people should worry less about delivery and more about content and the world would be a better place. shouldn't categorize people based on their individual lingo. forgive me for being different then the average cadillac owners. maybe there's more anglo-saxons on a benz forum, or maybe beemer. sorry, but i LOVE cadi's.

#384 ·

Where's the dang pics? I miss everything. :emo: I thought "breezies" was a brand of women's underwear. I'm just sayin.

#386 ·

Where's the dang pics? I miss everything. :emo: I thought "breezies" was a brand of women's underwear. I'm just sayin.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/ thats how i keep up with all of your guys "proper" talk.
big word are more scary then the border patrol.

G
#385 · (Edited)

oh brother, RT don't even try. I hang with teenage maniac pballers and can't keep up this street drivel. Breezies, purp, grapier, blah blah blah. Obvious drug dealer hanging in here with decent cadillac "peeps" I guess the cadillac crowd has gone street and "aint" comin' back yo. I suppose we best recognise and get with the times...f@cking makes me want to take my 20's off and throw them through the nearest drug dealers window and shoot the little pukes as run out. F@CK!!

#387 ·

Thug life 4 eva! Seriously I love to see people like that and laugh at them. Yomommas never met my momma. She'd kick his butt into shape pretty darn quick. Enjoy your breezy's and coronas. I'll stick to my ladies and whiskey.

#396 ·

Thug life 4 eva! Seriously I love to see people like that and laugh at them. Yomommas never met my momma. She'd kick his butt into shape pretty darn quick. Enjoy your breezy's and coronas. I'll stick to my ladies and whiskey.

Amen to that, 10 minutes with my mom and he'd be begging for mercy......I hate gangsta wanna bes....y'know reminds me of the movie Alpha Dog, anyone seen it? If you have you know what I'm talking about.

#390 ·

:gives::tsucks:

Reactions: rblimas
#407 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.