Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#239 ·
Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

But we are talking about a body kit thats on a CTS-V and that I have on my CTS.....Im not freaking out because you have a V and posting here....and I never said anything like that so stop thinking so highly of yourself about it....You said the kit is ugly and I said its not!! If I want to make fun or your V -weenie sides then, because I think they are fugly and do nothing to enhance as much as the VOgues, then why not?

Stop being a baby and thinking people are freaking out because you have V and are posting....NOBODY GIVES A $HIT

#241 ·

But we are talking about a body kit thats on a CTS-V and that I have on my CTS.....Im not freaking out because you have a V and posting here....and I never said anything like that so stop thinking so highly of yourself about it....You said the kit is ugly and I said its not!! If I want to make fun or your V -weenie sides then, because I think they are fugly and do nothing to enhance as much as the VOgues, then why not?

Stop being a baby and thinking people are freaking out because you have V and are posting....NOBODY GIVES A $HIT
:hide::devil:

someone peed in yoru cheerios from the wrong side of the bed with a sandy vagina this morning...

#242 ·

this thread is like herding cats... it goes no where in a hurry
No kidding.

Flip: I posted that I thought the VTX skirts are ugly, and YOU are the one who has brought up my V TWICE now and accused me of......hell, I don't even know what you're accusing me of.

Where did me "acting high and mighty" come from?

#247 ·

I really wish u V guys would get out of here, what is the V forum too hard core for u. just leave us alone meanies :hide:
the CTS-V forum is starting to get full of boring old farts who use their over-modded, over-powered car to overcompensate for their lack of testosterone. what?

this forum is much more entertaining.

then there is the STS-V forum which borders on lifeless.

Thank god there is no DTS-V. It would be for 100 year olds, and the car would have to have a power wheelchair stow-away unit in the trunk.

#248 ·

the CTS-V forum is starting to get full of boring old farts who use their over-modded, over-powered car to overcompensate for their lack of testosterone. what?

this forum is much more entertaining.

then there is the STS-V forum which borders on lifeless.

Thank god there is no DTS-V. It would be for 100 year olds, and the car would have to have a power wheelchair stow-away unit in the trunk.
So what do u say we all sell our cars and get sxt and srt8's then go cause havok on the Dodge message boards, it would be the same egos with ahlf the money to throw around and brag about, no old men but tons of gutter sluts.

#274 ·

did you hear that artie... jimmy said you're gonna spill coffee on my headliner
if she can run over lawnmowers in reverse, she will make quick work of your car.

and we are all just taking her word for it that the damage to Babe occured in a parking lot and not on the highway :stirpot:
Everybody's a freakin' commedian. :alchi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.