Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#153 ·
Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

just to throw a little fuel on the fire

this fits in a V

This is a modified TTiX kit. We had to modify a lot of misc. items to get this kit to fit originally and even worse with the LSx. Motor mounts have to be fabricated, block modifications, frame modifications, etc.

Anyways we are on the backend of the project:

TTP Built 427ci Low-Compression Motor
- GMPP LSx Block
- JE -29cc Dish Forged Pistons
- Oliver C/Rods 6.125"
- Callies Magnum 4.000" Stroke Crank
- King Rod/Main Bearings
- GM Cam Bearings

- TTiX Twin Turbo (T3/T4) Kit
- TTP Stage 2 Differential
- TTP Stage 3 T-56
- TTP Custom 6-point Chromemoly Rollbar w/ Dual Swingouts
- TTP Custom Fuel System

Looking to push in the 15-16psi range for street use, then crank the boost into the 22-24 range with some real gas for the strip.

I'd be happy seeing 800+rwhp from the initial break-in tune. Then we'll crank it up

it belongs to a guy in a local carclub here in MD

he expects 1200hp on medium boost...probably run out of turbo before then ... but built to handl 1800

G
#154 ·

Do it you sick bastard! Damn I wish I had the coin to shove that thing in my car! Thats it. I'm going to start going through mommasboy's mommas purse when I'm over there next.

#155 ·

thats going in his vette... you'd need some different headers to go in the V... but its the same thing ...

i can dig up dyno video somewhere...

the clutch he put in the car couldnt hold the power and could only rev to 4500 rpm on the dyno ... still made something like 700hp

G
#156 ·

I had a 427 with 4bbl projection and dual NOS cheater 3 kit in a glass '68 scout on 38.5 ground hawgs. I could be rolling 15-20 mph and stab it and light up all four for a rolling burn out...pretty fun.

#162 ·

oh, please you guys, please don't give me any negative rep. mr. no-aim's sister my stop suckin' my dick. i know his mom won't care, but his sister gives better head.
Did I miss something? I need to find a job where I sit at a desk w/ a computer. One day to the next.......Damn, this thread has lost it

#174 ·
#182 ·

.emosewa ."V rekorts noitcart pihw deggab per gen s'ammom estaog knod nissolf mia on .rm ettevroC.

WHEEEE i'm bored... and my new contacts are bugging the shit out of me ...

what i won't do to pass my firefighter physical i guess

G
#185 ·

Ya, flip...where ya been? I wish I lived near you so I could get some old tanks to fill our highpressure pball tanks with...Do you get pballers in there doing fill a lot?

#186 ·

I sell the guys tanks all the time :) THey buy Scuba Tanks and a filler, then they get about 20-30 fills per $6 air fill

Or they pay $2 for a quick fill off one of our tanks, or buy the filler and rent a tank for $7 for the day......The kid that works for me was in a bunch of nationwide tournaments and played for Chicago Aftershock

G
#187 ·

He's probably too young to know who I was. Renick runs that team. They were one of the top 3 teams when I played. Renick put on the best tourney in the world for a number of years. Tell him I was on the Family when we won Chicago 2000. I was the guy with the clear Scott mask who shot 7 guys on X-men.

G
#192 ·

I once was 5 on 1 and shot all five at world cup '99. it put us into the semis and we ended up 2nd. I did a 5on1 in mardi gras too. Ahhh the days of murder and mayhem. I miss it. I was a rising star and was one more season from being one of the best when I got divorced and retired to raise my 3 kids.
He said back then he was with Team Farside kids....He asked if you know Josh Passini with PMI? You took out the whole team???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.