24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 99
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 252 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3778
Like Tree456Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by JimmyH and how awesome the new XTS is... for a long over due DTS/STS replacement is looks ...
    andrewschenk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k

Re: Click to Find Out how much jimmy loves kristanna loken

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post

and how awesome the new XTS is...
    for a long over due DTS/STS replacement is looks good. the interior is perfection, same goes for the CUE. but no RWD!!! good thing Caddy has a legit flagship and rumoured halo car in the works. maybe all that talk of a mid-engine platform for the C7 is actually a new caddy platform to under pin a halo to rival the R8 and the like.

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacKid12 View Post
    actually she had her own perfume on called PUURRR (like a cat) and its a candy smell, the vip room had cotton candy smell being pumped into it so you smelled that as well, i can honestly say she has not one ounce of fat on her as i grabbed her waist for the picture as she stated, "I like tall men" i instantly fell in love <3

soo happy i got a kiss on the cheek when she saw my present! and then punched me and said "your not going to return the favor" im like OMG YEAH I WILL, so yes i kissed katy perry and i liked it..
    LOL Congrats.
    AND LMAO @ the thread title... Jimmy change that title? lol

CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    LOL Congrats.
    AND LMAO @ the thread title... Jimmy change that title? lol
    the biggest mondo threadjack in history. damn!

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Quote Originally Posted by johnys customs View Post
    Katy P is hot hot hot.......did she smell good?

dude you aint no Kid....change your name to CadillacDude or CaddyMan.
    Isn't she really Mrs. Katy Brand now ?

CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Quote Originally Posted by Argent1 View Post
    Isn't she really Mrs. Katy Brand now ?
    no she did not take russells name.. its still Katy Perry-Brand for legal purposes but

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacKid12 View Post
    no she did not take russells name.. its still Katy Perry-Brand for legal purposes but
    Ummm.............okay............?

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

katy perry is ok, but she never threw arnold through a brick wall

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

assimilation btw

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by andrewschenk View Post
    for a long over due DTS/STS replacement is looks good. the interior is perfection, same goes for the CUE. but no RWD!!! good thing Caddy has a legit flagship and rumoured halo car in the works. maybe all that talk of a mid-engine platform for the C7 is actually a new caddy platform to under pin a halo to rival the R8 and the like.
    ITs not rwd and it doesnt have a V8. BUT, itll have airride suspension, the hi perf front struts from the Buick Regal, HALDEX awd. Im not sure why it needs to be rwd. Audi gets by just fine without making anything rwd. They even sell fwd A8's. Have you driven a Saab 9-3 Turbo X AWD? Absolute blast, and its fwd-awd system from Haldex. The XTS will have a newer version of that AWD, and itll have better front suspension setup. I think this car will surprise people.

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    The V badge represents everything the special engineers at GM worked to accomplish, everything the V Performance line stands for. There were and are certain parameters that a V must meet to be considered a V. One advertised parameter was 0-60 in 5.
    Sounds like you are reading from a sales brochure.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Highlights include:
    • Advanced Haldex all-wheel-drive system with electronically controlled limited-slip differential
    • Magnetic Ride Control, rear air suspension, HiPer Strut front suspension and Brembo brakes – all standard
    • Standard 19-inch wheels and available 20-inch wheels
    • Direct-injected 3.6L V-6 with lightweight features, including integrated cylinder heads/exhaust manifolds
    • Capless fuel tank filler for easier, cleaner refueling
    • Folding rear-seat headrests that enhance rear visibility
    • Safety Alert Seat that vibrates to alert the driver
    • Intervening braking system that lessens or avoids potential collisions
    • Short- and long-range radar systems that support:
    • Adaptive Cruise Control
    • Front and Rear Automatic Brakes
    • Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
    not sure if by 'rear air suspension' they mean ALC or a fully air ride rear suspension ... that would be weird with MRC up front

i'm pretty sure it's MagnaRide on all four corners but the rears have the ALC air adjustment
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

I hope the radar system slows you down to the speed limit when it sees a cop. Now that would be worthwhile.

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Your post deserves to be rickrolled... You missed the point, obviously. I wasnt comparing the purpose of cops to cars. I was illustrating the purpose of a badge. The cop badge represents everything that cop worked for, everything the police force stands for. What that badge allows the cop to do, is another topic. The V badge represents everything the special engineers at GM worked to accomplish, everything the V Performance line stands for. There were and are certain parameters that a V must meet to be considered a V. One advertised parameter was 0-60 in 5.

Id think at your age you could grasp the difference between a debate and an emotional argument. I cant speak for you, but I know I can express a differeny of opinion and entertain someone else' opinions, without 'getting my panties in a bunch'.
    For starters, my response was not an emotional one; I was just exaggerating and exposing the ridiculousness of your impression of the importance of the V badge…

Funny thing is, your more detailed explanation in this reply further amplifies how far removed from reality your ridiculous comparison actually is, and the “special engineering” part is certainly misguided. The Gen 1 V is far from an engineering marvel, they basically shoehorned a LS based powerplant into the same car and added some nice brakes and minimal suspension upgrades – In fact, that is the draw of the first Gen to me, the raw (yet flawed and under-engineered) muscle car that it is – so stop with your silly rants about the engineering team unless you are speaking to the Gen 2 cars.

And my “old age” or “life experience” is one reason I can separate the real meaning of an officers badge and a logo stuck on the side of a car with two way tape…dig a little deeper my friend, you will get it.

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Resisting urge to make usual comment. Love that color with that package. Infrared I think it was called?
    LOL CTS Sport, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    For starters, my response was not an emotional one; I was just exaggerating and exposing the ridiculousness of your impression of the importance of the V badge…

Funny thing is, your more detailed explanation in this reply further amplifies how far removed from reality your ridiculous comparison actually is, and the “special engineering” part is certainly misguided. The Gen 1 V is far from an engineering marvel, they basically shoehorned a LS based powerplant into the same car and added some nice brakes and minimal suspension upgrades – In fact, that is the draw of the first Gen to me, the raw (yet flawed and under-engineered) muscle car that it is – so stop with your silly rants about the engineering team unless you are speaking to the Gen 2 cars.

And my “old age” or “life experience” is one reason I can separate the real meaning of an officers badge and a logo stuck on the side of a car with two way tape…dig a little deeper my friend, you will get it.
    Scat, you are arguing this a bit far... You got one of those V badges on ya car there? lol

I don't know about that. Cats and dogs were the last subject you were on and now there's posters fighting like cats and dogs, so its not so much of a turnaround after all, is it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTSTACK View Post
    Quite a turn around this thread has made since my last post...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.