Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#3,392 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Reason #54 to love gmail:

you can control other email accounts with your gmail account

i have 3 gmail accounts but i only ever log into one of them
(this also works with non-gmail accounts, even pop3/imap accounts)

you just give gmail the credentials for your other accounts and you're all set
(i like to set up filters to make it easy to manage them)

and when you reply to an email it automatically replies from the email it was sent to

all with one gmail login :)

#3,402 ·

I've asked this question before in another topic but got no response so i guess i'll try it here. Seems like there would be a sticky or section for group buys for parts. Seems that way they would get noticed more. I read so many times when people find out about a group buy after they had just purchased the item. Sometimes because they are not on here much and sometimes because of the section its listed in or if the thread has fallen to the bottom. There are so many parts and mods that are interchangeable between different models that if the group buys were more noticeable I believe more people would join in. just my $.02

#3,403 ·

I've asked this question before in another topic but got no response so i guess i'll try it here. Seems like there would be a sticky or section for group buys for parts. Seems that way they would get noticed more. I read so many times when people find out about a group buy after they had just purchased the item. Sometimes because they are not on here much and sometimes because of the section its listed in or if the thread has fallen to the bottom. There are so many parts and mods that are interchangeable between different models that if the group buys were more noticeable I believe more people would join in. just my $.02
so... you want a group buy sticky?
there are very minimal group buys for the cts... almost none.

#3,404 ·

Maybe sticky is the wrong word. Group buy section. Not only for the cts but any Cadillac model where people tend to buy mods for on this forum. Like escalades SUV & EXT when they change their headlighs. Or cts and ctsv and sts when they want to do coilovers. Just a thought

#3,405 ·

still.. not common.

Rippy is one of the most popular sponsors on here, he gives good deals to members.
other than that, there really isnt much aftermarket stuff.

#3,406 ·

Maybe your right. Just thought a section like that would help get more notice to group buys when they are getting paddle shifters, composite hoods, D2 D3 springs, trifecta tune, custom Mays, 3PC wheels, e&g grilles, etc..... I did not know rippy sold aftermarket. Guess I should have done more research. But like I said it was just a thought. Thanks.

#3,407 ·

i think rippy does all OEM parts but he may have a line on some aftermarket stuff, or some of the GM upgrades.
most the parts that people put on the 03-07 cts are off the 04-07 cts-v.

#3,409 ·

I'm in mourning. Again, our hockey players have lost the World Cup ...
Stanley Cup? NHL?

my buddys team in Germany just won the DEL.. not sure what that stands for.

#3,424 ·

You won't be burning out in the V like you did in the Mustang, just a heads up. You CAN do it, but it feels wrong (both mentally and with the teeth jarring wheel hop on occasion. LOL)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.