24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 249 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; careful douche...I don't play nice like IgotmeaV. I was merely pointing out, he is a very respected member on here. ...
    xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

careful douche...I don't play nice like IgotmeaV. I was merely pointing out, he is a very respected member on here. I happen to have liked a lot of what you had to say. I happen to not like the rest of what you had to say. I left it at that. I have no idea what gang you belong to. I don't care. I don't think V meant to "dis" your homie. This, if you haven't noticed, is a cadillac forum. Most in here prefer cadillacs. Your homie with the vette must be quite proud of you to be representin' him like you are, I'm sure. Maybe he'll let you wash it this weekend while he's plowing your mom, right after I'm done. I may, or may not, let him have some when I'm done with her. I haven't decided yet.
    V said the V would take massive money to run with your homie. He's right. I can tell you this though. On the track. The V stomped the sh!t out of the vette!

BTW...when was the last time you welcomed a new member? Uh, ya. Never. I wouldn't kiss your mom good night tonight until she brushes her teeth...I'm just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    one thing i've noticed about this forum is that the majority of people with thousands of posts and hella respect are mostly posting in the lounge where it has nothing to do with cts's. you know who you are.

Krashed989 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC

This thread is so entertaining. lol

FL01SS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS

Moving on...........

So are ya leaning more towards the Vette? Can't say I'd blame ya really. Personally, I'd get the V because I need room for the little ones. If I didn't have kids & wasn't planning on having any any time soon, I'd probably get the Vette. Like stated before, they're two different concepts. One a performance sports sedan & the other an all out sports car.

I see you decided to leave the N20 on the car? Are you worried at all about that scaring potential buyers off?

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

Quote Originally Posted by FL01SS View Post

Moving on...........

So are ya leaning more towards the Vette? Can't say I'd blame ya really. Personally, I'd get the V because I need room for the little ones. If I didn't have kids & wasn't planning on having any any time soon, I'd probably get the Vette. Like stated before, they're two different concepts. One a performance sports sedan & the other an all out sports car.

I see you decided to leave the N20 on the car? Are you worried at all about that scaring potential buyers off?
    not really everyone on this site knows what is going on and trying to hide the fact would be dishonest....there should be nothing to be afraid of as it has been spayed less than 20 times with a 50 shot with zero problems therfore it has made zero wear and tear on the engine. hasent burned any oil ever or leaked any fluids ever the engine runs very sound still so i figured someone might want it all setup and save me the hassle

if it doesnt sell then i will eventually just strip it down back to stock and take it in to carmax or somthing and part out everything except the bumper and the lower grill

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy03caddy View Post
    not really everyone on this site knows what is going on and trying to hide the fact would be dishonest....there should be nothing to be afraid of as it has been spayed less than 20 times with a 50 shot with zero problems therfore it has made zero wear and tear on the engine. hasent burned any oil ever or leaked any fluids ever the engine runs very sound still so i figured someone might want it all setup and save me the hassle

if it doesnt sell then i will eventually just strip it down back to stock and take it in to carmax or somthing and part out everything except the bumper and the lower grill
    I hear ya. Some people are just a bit weary of the juice sometimes. I personally don't see any issues with it, especially a 50 shot on that motor. I'm sure someone will be very happy to get your ride, with or without the power adder. It's very nicely modded & a great lookin car! Are you advertising it elsewhere as well?

Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post
    careful douche...I don't play nice like IgotmeaV. I was merely pointing out, he is a very respected member on here. I happen to have liked a lot of what you had to say. I happen to not like the rest of what you had to say. I left it at that. I have no idea what gang you belong to. I don't care. I don't think V meant to "dis" your homie. This, if you haven't noticed, is a cadillac forum. Most in here prefer cadillacs. Your homie with the vette must be quite proud of you to be representin' him like you are, I'm sure. Maybe he'll let you wash it this weekend while he's plowing your mom, right after I'm done. I may, or may not, let him have some when I'm done with her. I haven't decided yet.
    V said the V would take massive money to run with your homie. He's right. I can tell you this though. On the track. The V stomped the sh!t out of the vette!

BTW...when was the last time you welcomed a new member? Uh, ya. Never. I wouldn't kiss your mom good night tonight until she brushes her teeth...I'm just sayin'

I hear ya. Some people are just a bit weary of the juice sometimes. I personally don't see any issues with it, especially a 50 shot on that motor. I'm sure someone will be very happy to get your ride, with or without the power adder. It's very nicely modded & a great lookin car! Are you advertising it elsewhere as well?
    Thankyou very much.....and just craiglist had a couple interested but we will see......Like i said I still love my car so if i dont get at least 15,000 i will probebly just keep it.....winter is coming anyway so whatever i have(my car,v or vette ) will be parked for the winter either way lol

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

didnt mean to cock up your thread brent...

but DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

which direction are you leaning?

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    one thing i've noticed about this forum is that the majority of people with thousands of posts and hella respect are mostly posting in the lounge where it has nothing to do with cts's. you know who you are.
    That is only because those of us that have been here a while, and spend a great deal of time here, have already discussed everything regarding our automobiles that there is to discuss, and have had all of our problems solved. There is really very little left for us to discuss that is "on-topic". The noobs (I know you are not a noob) should be happy that the veterans hang around to answer questions. In the meantime, off-topic ranting and time-wasting is all we have to fill in the gaps.

The reason this forum is so great, and there are so many great people here is that Urb and the other mods allow a great deal of off-topic and spam posting. Otherwise this would be just another boring automotive related forum with endless member turnover and no real experts on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IgotmeaV View Post
    didnt mean to cock up your thread brent...

but DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

which direction are you leaning?
    ahh no biggie its keepin it at the top LOL maybe urb will make it a sticky hahaha

but I would rather find a v for around 24k with 50k miles and then just get some 3 piece wheels and be happy .....plus i think the v's depreciation is almost plataued so it would be a sound investment since i wont be putting more than 4k miles a year ......so basically i am leaning towards the v but i gotta sell mine first either way so we will see

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy03caddy View Post
    plus i think the v's depreciation is almost plataued so it would be a sound investment
    until the 09 comes out (if it has a sound differential)

at which point prices will drop below 20 and the 'pimp my ride' crowd will then be driving Vs

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    until the 09 comes out (if it has a sound differential)

at which point prices will drop below 20 and the 'pimp my ride' crowd will then be driving Vs
    That's what I'm waiting for! Not the pimp my ride part, but the prices dropping when the new ones come out. I figure in 09 I should be able to get a very low mile 06 or 07 V at a great price. Probably very similar to the price I paid for my 04 last year. That's what I'm hoping for anyways. Guess we'll see.

yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post

WOW!!! you seem pretty scary behind that keyboard and that's quite an anger problem you've got there. maybe some counseling is in order or some sort of A.A. or N.A. program. maybe some time away from your computer would do you some good, who knows, you might make a friend in the real world.

That's what I'm waiting for! Not the pimp my ride part, but the prices dropping when the new ones come out. I figure in 09 I should be able to get a very low mile 06 or 07 V at a great price. Probably very similar to the price I paid for my 04 last year. That's what I'm hoping for anyways. Guess we'll see.
    It's hard to say right now. I think it all depends on how well the new V does. Obviously it will sell at markup the first couple months. But after that; whether sales stay strong or if they start discounting; and also if the differential proves reliable, but that will take some time to show. So you are probably, at my guess, looking at least a year and a half from now, maybe more, before 1st gen prices are affected. Of course prices should continue to fall at a normal rate between now and then.

oh and to the pimp my ride crowd: I dont mean anything by it; and dont pay any attention to us V guys, we just have too much testosterone, and some of us cant burn if all off because we are stuck in traffic all the time (f**king Chicago traffic!!!!!)

Probably just as bad for Igot in that damn beltway traffic

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.