Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#3,320 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

and now a fertilizer explosion. I know a guy that was in the Boston marathon (crossed the finish line right before the first bomb went off), and my friend lives just outside of Waco. Crazy stuff been going on lately. It's sad.
ya whats the scoop with that fertilizer plant?
i saw a video some guy took with his phone, and his daughter started yelling in the background that she couldnt hear afterwards.
hope her hearing is ok.

#3,321 ·

something caught fire, and fertilizer is highly explosive. around 75 homes destroyed, 15 killed. like 170 admitted to hospitals or something like that. now everything at home is flooded..no damage to us..but a lot of damage near by.

My friends driveway.

A friends new swimming pool. (6ft)

This was "Cedar Creek"..Runs along the backside of our farm.

#3,323 ·

and i think im done for a while, i just need to put my rim tape and stomp grips on just waiting for a warm day.

so heres the tail section, flush mounts, rumble concepts fender eliminator, OEM tail light (mounts right onto the Rumble concepts) LED signal relay by rumble concepts and the Akrapovic exhaust is on.

#3,327 ·

check out what i saw today...
BATMAN!!!
someone put some serious effort into making a street legal batmobile!

and because my bike is a picture whore...

Reactions: TheBrown57
#3,335 ·
#3,338 ·

if the cluster has been replaced it could have been upgraded to the newer style ... that happens often
yup...my 03 has engine temp now....also, i did the DIY on how to change the cluster lol

#3,341 ·

which scorpion helmet is that?
ive been looking at the exo1100, but cant figure out if it is pump to fit snugger or not.
i like the idea of pump to fit feature on them, gives them more of a custom fit.
i tried one on in the store in size L but it was a little too loose and the M was too small so i walked away, not knowing about the pump feature on it.

#3,346 ·
which scorpion helmet is that?
ive been looking at the exo1100, but cant figure out if it is pump to fit snugger or not.
i like the idea of pump to fit feature on them, gives them more of a custom fit.
i tried one on in the store in size L but it was a little too loose and the M was too small so i walked away, not knowing about the pump feature on it.
Honestly I forget what model it is but it does have the pump feature. It fits really well and is quick to deflate.

#3,343 ·

does the 900 have pump to fit and does it have the top gun style tinted drop down visor?

ive got a small head, i wear about a 7 1/4 new era hat. my Shoei RF1100 is a Large, it fits but i just ordered some of their optional thickness padding interiours to see if i can make it a more custom fit.

my new problem (kinda) is my Shoei has a little 1" lip/spoiler at the bottom of the helmet, right where it goes around my neck.
it also hits and pushes against the back protector in my new jacket.
makes it hard to look up at stop lights to see if its turned green yet lol.

#3,356 ·

does the 900 have pump to fit and does it have the top gun style tinted drop down visor?

ive got a small head, i wear about a 7 1/4 new era hat. my Shoei RF1100 is a Large, it fits but i just ordered some of their optional thickness padding interiours to see if i can make it a more custom fit.

my new problem (kinda) is my Shoei has a little 1" lip/spoiler at the bottom of the helmet, right where it goes around my neck.
it also hits and pushes against the back protector in my new jacket.
makes it hard to look up at stop lights to see if its turned green yet lol.
Yes it had the pump and the internal visor, it is also a modular helmet which is awesome.

Also managed to drop the bike at a stop light this morning on my way into work -_- Put my foot down on the painted arrow and it was wet and out went my foot. Got the bike back up in less than 10 sec but it died and wouldn't start. I rolled it to the gas station nearby and attempt to start it again, no avail. I could smell gas so I figured it's flooded. Had a co worker with a trailer come pick me up. Only damage is I need a new mirror.

#3,345 ·

225/55r16 - goodyear RS-A eagle

other sizes were
225/50r17
and
245/45r18
the OEM tire for those cars is no longers sold so i'm not really sure what it is
not really 100% sure about the rs-a eagle either but it is listed as the TPC-SPEC tire for that car which means that GM has approved it as an oem (or oem-like) for that car

#3,347 ·

nice... ill probably grab one soon, just want to try them on.

my shoei fits ok with my other new jacket, it isnt hitting the back protector on it...weird how it hits one but not the other and both are the same brand just different shells.
scored some shift and Fox racing gloves today with carbon knuckles for $20 each.

#3,348 ·
Nice I have alpine stars with carbon knuckles love the look not sure on the function though lol. Where'd you get them so cheap?? I could use a new more legit pair of track gloves. As well as a new jacket. And pants.... and boots...

Lol time for leathers I think. Starting to lean the bike farther now that it's warm out and my mind is more on the slide factor!

#3,349 ·

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Albran-Liquidations/300476870070680
http://albranliquidations.ca/

this is where i got the gloves from.
also got a fox racing backpack for $30, the tag said $85.. and then they had 10% off. i think my total for 3 pairs of gloves and the backpack was about $85 with tax.
they deal mostly in motocross gear, tonnes of t-shirts and jerseys for cheap, but they get some streetbike gear in. the fox racing gloves i got are most likely a heavier duty MX glove, but perfect for street.

#3,355 ·

And I may be putting white boomerang (mid) and front fender on. Just have to find some OEM ones with the right white paint. I also want a white tail section and oem solo cowl, I've got some cheap aftermarket one right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.