Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#2,987 ·
#3,000 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

i have a $1400 ar 15 in my shopping cart online...do i click submit? ($1356 with tax actually..)
NEA 15 - 14.5" barrel, 12" quad rail and a Vortec Strike fire with 2x screw in lens.....F*@#(@!!!!!

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1102
i just ordered it! man i cant wait.
i put in a request to upgrade to the vortex sparc, because ive used it before and thought it was nice...ive never see the strikefire but it has good reviews..so we will see what they say, either way its a goo 1st AR Setup. should be 4 weeks before it comes in, they are on crazy back order and finally catching up a little.

#2,989 ·

With a 1 in 7 twist I hope you pulled the trigger on that bad boy!
its going to be my 1st AR so i dont know much about them.
but they are filling a lot of international orders so they are hard to get here...crazy because its a canadian company, but they s@!t on the canadin gun forum which gave them bad reviews...but everyone i talk to that has one says its amazing.

im going to do the pre-order, im just waiting to hear back from the store because i want the vortex sparc not the strikefire. ive used the sparc before and liked it, so im trying to see if they will give me the same package discount but with the sparc for $30 more (the sparc costs $30 more than the strikefire) seems like a simple and fair request to me.

#2,997 ·

Do they seriously look for that stuff? Here in IL, inspection consists of a kid plugging an obd scanner in. If it doesn't read any codes, you pass.
Some spots here in NYC, they put it on the lift, do a full inspection, check for tierod/control arm play, yada yada
I just went to a spot where they plug up OBDII. But even then, its not about just finding codes, its about 3 systems being ready. CAT, OXYGEN, and EVAP. Whenever you clear a code, those become 'not ready' and you have to do the drive-cycle steps to get em back to ready (which normally re-throws a code if you haven't fixed the issue)

That commercial made me laugh. I also thought that takes some balls on the part of samsung. They are basically calling iphone owners idiots. Which could come back to bite them. Samsung may hate Apple, but that's not a shot at Apple, it's a shot at their customers. And I have to be honest, it makes me not want to buy from Samsung. Not that I am crazy about buying from Apple.
Well... I definitely had to laugh at that because its saying what we've all known. A large majority of people who wait on the line, do it just to do it, or do it to re-sell it. LOL

I dont quite get the V to Vette comparison.
Not sure what you mean by this? But... is there any reason why there's hidden IMG tags in your posts?

#2,992 ·

ontario is going to be doing away with e-testing soon. some GM dealers are already planning renovations to utilize the space the e-test dyno takes up.

e-test once every 2 years currently, safety inspection only when vehicles are transferred.
plate stickers are i think $60/year...cant remember off hand.

jimmy, what do you think about that rifle? year a AR guy arent you?

#2,994 ·

nevermind..i think i was thinking of rolex

they cant arrest what they cant catch....fast car time

This post has been deleted
#3,010 ·

i cant believe the monster energy can is still there...lol

#3,012 ·

hey man if it works all the power to it!
i actually like it.

#3,014 ·

went out to the range today...pouring rain good thing we have coverage fromt he benches.
tomorrow im in a charity Zombie match at a different range that is being ran by TDSA...no rain coverage for that one, so im pulling out my hunting rain gear.
its also pumpkin shooting and Glock Demo day...should be interesting....and muddy...this range is like a mud pit even on the driest days of the summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.