526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#2,949 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

my new holster

Reactions: TheBrown57
#2,951 ·

some company put up on a local gun forum "post a picture of why we should give you a free holster"
i posted that...hopefully i win lol

one guy made a holster out of lego, and someone else jammed 6 pistols in his pockets..
and the one i hope doesnt win put up a pic of him using a real holster with a banana in it...really, whats another holster going to do? give him the ability to carry 2 bananas?

Reactions: TheBrown57
#2,953 ·

I've never set up a tree stand before, just picked 1 up today.
Instructions say it takes 3 adults.
I just did it in the dark in 30min alone...it was easy.
Tomorrow when I put it in my hunt zone ill remember to use my safety harness lol

#2,954 ·
I've never set up a tree stand before, just picked 1 up today.
Instructions say it takes 3 adults.
I just did it in the dark in 30min alone...it was easy.
Tomorrow when I put it in my hunt zone ill remember to use my safety harness lol
RIP Mike, I'm going to miss your posts

LOL.

Just foolin with ya dude be safe up there though. May not be that high but that shit still hurts lol.

Nice holster too hahaha

#2,959 ·

I've been a longtime paintball player. I have a TM7 setup with an APE board and Apex. One of the first ever made, purchased a day before official release. I've always been more partial to BT over Tippmann.

If you compared a BT-4 internals to a Tippmann 98, you'd see almost the exact same thing, but with less clutter, and better thought out setup (ie double pronged ball detent so if one side breaks you can flip it over)

#2,960 ·

Good news, 3 tree stands set up safely. Covered the area with buckjam, salt bricks, and all kinds of other stuff.
We should be good to go. If I don't get a deer this season I quit lol.

#2,966 ·

what do you guys think about a Sig 1911?
i was offered one really cheap and barely used...tempting but i didnt really want a 1911

Got my iphone5 yesterday. Had to send it back today. Bad touchscreen :mad2:

#2,968 ·

ive been trying to just keep one .45 because of the cost of shooting it (p220) so i wasnt looking at getting another .45 just yet.
but $600 for a $1000 gun....geeze...hard to say no.
ive got other things on my list that were way above a 1911...i really want a cheap AR

#2,971 ·

OD- i still havent opened the box with the springs in it lol

#2,973 ·

That's why the box was soo heavy.

I've got a new heatercore too...hopefully I put it in before winter.

Reactions: odthetruth
#2,974 ·
#2,975 ·
#2,976 ·

Hi im new to this forum and i have a 2005 cts and was wondering if anyone knows a way to get to headlight bulbs without removing the front bumper?

----------

Also should i be worried about my car burning oil in the future? and is the "oil percentage" inaccurate?

#2,977 ·

OD- I can't remember if it was him, but someone else did the same thing about a year ago.

Live4_god- yes you can change the bulbs, its not easy.
Passenger side take out the air box and go at it.
Driver side the fuse box is in the way...safer to remove bumper.
Its really not that hard once you do it once takeing the bumper off can be done faster than filling the tank with gas.

#2,978 ·

OD- I can't remember if it was him, but someone else did the same thing about a year ago.

Live4_god- yes you can change the bulbs, its not easy.
Passenger side take out the air box and go at it.
Driver side the fuse box is in the way...safer to remove bumper.
Its really not that hard once you do it once takeing the bumper off can be done faster than filling the tank with gas.
I don't know about that, but I'll agree it can be pretty fast to remove. Just have a friend with you to support the bumper and stop it from flexing or creasing up.

#2,979 ·

I left the grill push plugs for last, then put bungee chords looped on it and took it off. To put it back on I just used the bungee chords to line it up, threw a few push plugs in then bolted it up.

The one thing I remember being tricky is there are 2 nut/bolts on each side..
1 nut/ bolt comes off
1 nut you loosen a bit then slide bolt out like a button hole when the bumper comes off

----------

OJ is selling his famous knife....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...ale-nicole-brown_n_1979862.html?ncid=webmail3

#2,982 ·

Ok guys, I'm in mid-talks to get a pretty hot chick to pose on my V. I'm trying to figure out what kind of backdrop, scandalous dress, etc... any ideas here? Lets try to keep it a bit clean. The obvious has already ran thru my mind. LOL

#2,983 ·

Dude clothes scratch paint...the less she wears the safer for your car.
Backdrop? Can't say I've ever noticed the background(or what she's sitting on. For that matter) when I see a pic from of a half naked girls.

Reactions: Argent1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.