#1 ·
#2,908 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

we get ripped off on everything here...

Reactions: TheBrown57
#2,910 ·
#2,916 ·

ive seen the clip ons in stores for 100-150 here. you can get ones that raise above the trees too.

#2,920 ·

with the 1" offset they would still sit lower than the factory bars on the ninja 650.
you can also slide them down the forks as low as you want then tighten them up...so really they just give you more adjustability than straight clip ons.

#2,926 ·

my friend put some on his cbr that are a harder compound in the center and stickier softer on the sides. its better for guys who commute and still want to stick good in the turns, promotes a more even wear pattern as well.

i cant remember what brand and model they are, i can find out when he gets back in town next week.

#2,933 ·
Traction is great once they are warmed up (like any tire they are not so good cold) I haven't had to E-Stop with em yet but I have had to stop pretty fast and there was no skiding or anything. When I lean hard and get on it sometimes I feel it slip but I attribute that to me putting too much power to the rear and it was only 40-50 outside. Nothing major but a slight slide then it's all good, I have no worries with these on.

#2,937 ·

I have an iPhone 4s currently, getting the 5 on my upgrade.
I am far from a Mac whore. I've had a iPod touch since it came out (upgraded to the iPhone 3G once it came out) I haven't paid for an iPhone since I first bought my iPod touch.

#2,938 ·

I really want to move to windows phone. But the app support is just awful. There exists apps for pretty much everything you would need, but they are poorly written compared to iOS apps. It seems IOS is getting all the love from app developers. Which sucks because I hate supporting apple. They do not have the best phone. But they do have the best developer support.

#2,941 ·

I really want to move to windows phone. But the app support is just awful. There exists apps for pretty much everything you would need, but they are poorly written compared to iOS apps. It seems IOS is getting all the love from app developers. Which sucks because I hate supporting apple. They do not have the best phone. But they do have the best developer support.
The app support for windows is horrible. I was a strong windows phone user for the better part of 3-5 years. I made the switch earlier this year to droid and while I like the apps... the flexibility I got with a windows phone is gone. I liked being able to compress a file, move it to the phone, uncompress it in the phone, and even open and edit some office documents, etc. My email and everything worked better on windows phone vs droid or iphone also. The app support, and also the custom ROM scene vs the droid scene, is ultimately what made me leave the windows phone.

The iPhone 5 is the iPhone 5, only longer. Makes no goddamn sense. Galaxy S3 trumps i5 in basically every category from ram to memory to everything. Both are large ass phones, though. LOL

#2,942 ·

What irks me about WP, is they dumped active sync in favor of Zune. WTF? It seems they are going to dump Zune and I hope it's true. I loved active sync and being able to control the phone from my computer. Made setup so much easier. I am waiting to see what WP8 is like before I go back to iphone. that Nokia 920 looks mighty tasty. I am using a Samsung phone right now and it's very cheap and runs poorly.

#2,944 ·

PPG paint announced that White paint is the most popular color on cars worldwide (probably because its faster)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.