24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 77
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 249 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3732
Like Tree444Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; one thing the V taught me for sure--i am done modding...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

one thing the V taught me for sure--i am done modding

Kingy45 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade

hahaha

LONESTARSTUNNERS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS-X

Ok YAY! I get to put my .02 in, and here it is................ I LIKE IT ................ It's clean, tastfully modded, adjustable, and just down rite sexy! That is by far the best bodystyle the CTS has addorned, the rims arent over the top, tasteful in it's own sense, the bags are a great mod. I personally love the way a nice clean ride looks layed out. Seriously man, dont get upset, these haters are just doing their job. I read something about the eyelids, and wth? How do they look bad? They dont obstruct the headlights beam, they minimize the overall size of the housing itself, and it's body color, where's the problem? As long as it's not made out of black electrical tape (which I've seen 1st hand on a civic) then no harm, no foul. And airbags are nothing like hydrolics, umm hello, Cadillac. Chevy, GMC, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus, and I'm sure a few more manufacturers build their vehicles with airbag systems straight outta the box! This guy just happens to be able to raise, lower, increase/decrease individual bag pressure for any optimum ride quality/height he chooses. If installed correctly, and used quality parts, these systems have been road tested, track tested, and HAVE suppassed the performance of a static suspension system. I would suggest to any haters, to do your research before you bash someone elses ride. It's their money, time, and it's THEIR freaking car! They can do as they please........ FREE COUNTRY BABY!!! God bless out soldiers for allowing us to keep it that way.
    carrnuttdave and carrnuttdave like this.

ok, just so you guys don't think you are going crazy, I moved a bunch of posts out of this thread, and gave rahstyles, I mean unbanable, sorry, his own thread in 2nd gen. w00t.

Jeremy360 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS 3.6L Wheel Performance

Speak for yourself, some of us are perfectly and completely crazy. I was wondering where things were going though.

sane people don't return to this thread

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    ok, just so you guys don't think you are going crazy, I moved a bunch of posts out of this thread, and gave rahstyles, I mean unbanable, sorry, his own thread in 2nd gen. w00t.
    i know i am not going crazy, but there might be a slight perception about the people's post who keep getting thrown here that make absolutely no sense at all...haha...but we now know this is the kill off stupid post thread

if you really want to have fun, go back to the beginning and read some of the old stuff. it's hilarious rereading old posts that you remember from way back.

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

haha...yeah i do that when i am researching for something for my car...what really makes me laugh, is when i reread some of my first post to the site...makes me wonder what i was thinking at times...

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

bewbies.

jran0823 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 1SC Luxury Sport

factory nav

so i've been debating on this for awhile now, but i want to know before i do it. will a factory navigation head unit work in place of the base unit. i have a 03 cts luxury sport with every option except the navigation, and just want to know if its just plug and play, or how much wiring is involved. has anyone done this yet, because i just want to keep the factory apperance.

Nof55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2007 cts

Re: factory nav

Everything you need to know is in the Sticky top of page 1 says "read this first"

trunks932 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 cts

anyone selling a cts-v exhaust system?

trying to to change my stock exhaust! If you do have let me know how much? hopefully if local i live in Los Angeles

Re: anyone selling a cts-v exhaust system?

Jeremy360 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS 3.6L Wheel Performance

I've been thinking...I know we have that mega-thread titled "Read This First," but maybe we could make a threadnaught about "HIDs on the base-er models" and another about "rims/offsets/bolt patterns/will rims off my buddy's Accord fit my CTS?, etc."

We have plenty of knowledgeable people here, but I'm almost certain that they just grow weary of answering the same questions two, three, or thirteen hundred times. I love the atmosphere here and I'm guilty of derailing my share of threads during my learning process, but it's hard to find a lot of stuff when the first four pages are flooded with the essentially the same topics. No offense to people as the search can be a pain at first, but it does work. If that fails, Google does a bang-up job of digging up topics of this board and CadillacFAQs. It sounds cold, but I know more than a few forums that just gas the thread if it has "headlights," "rims," or "spoiler" in the title. I'm not saying that we need to become that elitist, but somewhere in the middle.

On the note of CTS-V exhausts, if you're going to PM someone, keep your box free. A guy that claims to have one has had a full inbox for almost two months. I've since purchased FE4 shocks and Eibachs and gone on to buying NHL merchandise and detailing products instead.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.