Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#2,621 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

thanks, really happy with how it all came together.

-----------------------------------------------

anyone on here or friends with someone who opened a franchise?
trying to decide what route i want to take.... hopefully it will have a bigger driveway and fuller garage..

#2,623 ·

#2,625 ·

^^^^ :lol: Seen that a few times and its always funny!

So anyone on here interested in a Movado watch? I have 2 for sale :D
ive had some bad luck with watchs in the last year...
1 Fossil - broke, sent it for warrenty came back with the hands not lined up..its garbage...
1 G-Shock - stolen by my paper boy
1 Fossil - second hand works...min and hour hand stopped... not wasting my time with warranty...shipping adds up to the cost of the watch.
another Fossil went MIA but i just found it...too bad its my only working watch left and its the cheapest one ive had...

im going to get another G-Shock and then find a nice one fr when i go out...but till then..nothin.

#2,629 ·

a watch made by a company named Fossil? :suspect:
Must be a really old company.
yup...they were $200 watches.. not great but not cheap.

What, did he slide it off your wrist while you were handing him his tip ? What paper ?
I hope you turned him in or at least gave him a l'il sumpin', sumpin' to let him know you weren't impressed.
the watch gets in the way of my gloves when i ride my bike, so i took it off and put it under a table on my porch...it wasnt really hidden but i was only gone for 20 min...came back paper was there, watch was not...

#2,630 ·

I've heard of Fossil. I've had Fossil watches. I'm surprised not many others have?

Either way... scheduled my dyno tune for next month at TuneTime Performance in NJ. Going to be running over shocks and springs in the next week or so, and then doing compression testing for the hell of it, and change out the plugs while I'm there for some iridiums.

Anyone want to guess rwhp? lol

#2,631 ·

I've heard of Fossil. I've had Fossil watches. I'm surprised not many others have?

Either way... scheduled my dyno tune for next month at TuneTime Performance in NJ. Going to be running over shocks and springs in the next week or so, and then doing compression testing for the hell of it, and change out the plugs while I'm there for some iridiums.

Anyone want to guess rwhp? lol
were you serious about trading for eibachs???
i would trade my springs for your front strut assemblies (FE 4 & V-Springs) and rear V springs

i estimate your V being 10rwhp less than my white diamond!

Reactions: odthetruth
#2,633 ·

A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up
to a tavern in the middle of no where, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over
the bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00

HAMBURGER: $2.25

CHEESEBURGER: $2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50

HAND JOB: $50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole'
biker walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive
female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled
farmers.

She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker.

"Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"

The ole biker leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he
whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes,
I sure am".

The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well,
wash your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger".

#2,636 ·

normally i look forward to going to the range...i was planing on sighting in my 12g tomorrow to get it ready for hunting season.
however....i was just told that no one likes shooting their big 12g boomsticks so i have to be the trigger puller...
6 different barrels and sights to line up @ 100 yards.....im willing to bet my shoulder is purple on saturday.
last time i did a 12g sight in day i put 80 sabot slugs down the barrel and couldnt shoulder a gun for a week lol

#2,650 ·

We just bought a HK USP 45 compaq. gonna get some range time this weekend on it and our other 2 guns which are a walther p22 and a sig sauer p226 in 40.
onr of the first pistols i shot was a HK USP 45... i was shooting a glock 22 the same day and the HK felt like a lighter and more accurate load.
ive got a german 1989 sig p226 (apparently the best year for that gun???) was just shooting it today and i love it.
try throwing the Hogue molded grips on it, they are amazing. i just put them on my sig p220 and today was the 1st time trying them on it as well.

so i didnt have to blow as many 12g rounds as i thought. my remington held its "0" after being banged around, and i put 2 slugs 1" apart at 100 yards...not bad.
the other remington was brand new so i put about 10 rounds though it, its working great now.

Don't get it mistaken, I don't like Porsche either. To me, it looks like the same car since its inception.

To the untrained Gold Digging eye, they both look like expensive cars. The top one is $60k+, the bottom one is $13k. Tops a 2012 at the Nurburgring, bottom is from the 1996 era Boxster in a for-sale picture. LOL

I've run into too many of these 90s era ones who think they smoke everyone. But I believe you Mike. I ask people to name fast expensive cars, Porsche and Ferrari only 2 that show up constant.

[edit]
If you wanted to get that 2012 look, clear out the orange at the front, and get bigger rims. End.
in all honesty, i wouldn't buy a Porsche. its not really something i want but its insane how they are perceived.
i told my buddy how i got hit up with all these emails from girls i havent heard form in years, so he put up the same pic just to find out what happens...sure enough he got a message within 3 min form his x asking how hes doing...
want to get gold diggers...buy a porsche... i guess cadillacs just dont do it anymore.

Reactions: SHORTSTACK
#2,640 ·

Don't get it mistaken, I don't like Porsche either. To me, it looks like the same car since its inception.

To the untrained Gold Digging eye, they both look like expensive cars. The top one is $60k+, the bottom one is $13k. Tops a 2012 at the Nurburgring, bottom is from the 1996 era Boxster in a for-sale picture. LOL

I've run into too many of these 90s era ones who think they smoke everyone. But I believe you Mike. I ask people to name fast expensive cars, Porsche and Ferrari only 2 that show up constant.

[edit]
If you wanted to get that 2012 look, clear out the orange at the front, and get bigger rims. End.

#2,643 ·

If you want a car that the chicks love, try my old one, cheap parts, cheap to get the car, and reasonable on cost to make the car into Kitt, bear in mind I live in the UK so building this car was a biggie for me, customs charges must have loved my parts orders!
If you had the cash to put a modern lump in it would last you years, if I had funds to put one in id have kept him but reliability was a big issue, everywhere you went though the car was the star, with my business as it was though and that I needed a reliable car to commute with so I was racking up personal miles on the taxi's the caddy was a sensible choice still keeping my love for american cars.

#2,648 ·

The remake wasn't bad but all the non cgi stunts in the original series made things that little bit more magical.
That was one for my bucket list of cars to own, had it have had an LS1 rather than a 30 year old LG4 engine in it I may well have kept the car but cash and the fact that the car was an 82 and holes were starting to form in the bodywork etc etc money pit came to head, if I lived in the states the car would have been a lot more manageable!
He talked, he had a turbo boost button, if only I had have had the molecular bonded shell and a reliable engine he would still be in the garage, I still got the memories and that little slice of the knight rider experience that I had dreamed of as a small child!

#2,658 ·

Walmart doesn't sell guns in canada.
The next closest priced AR in canada is the NEA...which is about 1200 (double the price) and they haven't been able to make any and get them sold to the public without having complaints.
Next closest is going to be about $1400. So the price gap is fairly big between the CQA and some better quality ones.
The sig p226 is about $1200 here, glock 17 is $730.
Prices here suck...

#2,669 ·

Walmart doesn't sell guns in canada.
The next closest priced AR in canada is the NEA...which is about 1200 (double the price) and they haven't been able to make any and get them sold to the public without having complaints.
Next closest is going to be about $1400. So the price gap is fairly big between the CQA and some better quality ones.
The sig p226 is about $1200 here, glock 17 is $730.
Prices here suck...
Oh i understand that then... Well, if its cheap and you can have fun with it.... Buy it. You can always build one yourself. Only thing you need to ship to an ffl is the lower reciever. I plan on building my own here soon. But that p226 for 1200 made me through up in my mouth... I can get a glock for 500.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.