Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#303 ·
Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

money don't make the man, but a man can make money. i rarely get into any of my cadis with less than that on my feet. sorry, but that's just me. matter of fact i'm not sorry. i know you guys all hate the young, flossy, and flashy type. but that's me. nice to meet you. but please dont take this shit too seriously, please.

G
#305 ·

Oh my head hurts...we are truly in a baller livin' war? Holy f@ck! I remember a person who claimed he was not lookin' for trouble or wanting to be confrontive yet he has a name like "yomommas" Well balla, why haven't you thrown some lettuce at the CF and become a member? Mom's welfare check aint come in the mail yet?

SHIT! I swore off this damn thread. Freakin' Corey got me all fired up again. CRAP!

#306 ·

daaaaaanm this thread sucks...

glad i avoided looking at it till now (wish i had the last 7-8 minutes of my life back)

Reactions: FL01SS
#307 ·

still havnt been confontive, its the people who are responding to my posts that are being confrontive. always talkin shit. it seems most people around here respond very negatively to seeing anything that they dont agree with. i guess im more of the "to each his own" type.
not much of that around here. which is a big reason why i dont become a supporting member, that and the fact that this forum really hasnt helped me much. true, there's a plethora of cadillac info here, but 99.9 per cent of it is useless to me, personally, and i've got 3 cadis.

#311 ·

still havnt been confontive, its the people who are responding to my posts that are being confrontive. always talkin shit. it seems most people around here respond very negatively to seeing anything that they dont agree with. i guess im more of the "to each his own" type.
not much of that around here. which is a big reason why i dont become a supporting member, that and the fact that this forum really hasnt helped me much. true, there's a plethora of cadillac info here, but 99.9 per cent of it is useless to me, personally, and i've got 3 cadis.
confontive= NOT A WORD

Whats wrong with supporting a man's husstle, the site does not pay for itself, but it does keep u entertained to some degree, and I'm sure one day something in a search will be of great value to u when u r fixing of of your 3 caddies. Doesd not take a bllaer to drop $5 a month.

G
#308 ·

3 caddies...fish, cats, dogs, bitches...all can kick anyone elses dog, cat, fish, bitch, shoes...whatever ****. Funny I didn't see yo bitches lined up around the block in yo video yo? but I'm not confrontive or anything...(mythical V) hp/torque rating...dyno challenge...you are tripping all over you own bullshit! You came out swinging at V owners right outta the box...never stopped then its become a balla life competition? Dog/cat/fish/shoe/dyno/blah blah blah...then claim you're mother Theresa just trying to get along? I'm calling bullshit right here! You are iether balla4life man or good guy just misunderstood...you clearly have challenged several people in every idiotic way including fish eating cats! Don't play woe is me now. You will look even lamer. Balla it up yo! I still say you live with mom. 30 something years old and have a collection of Jordans...puhlease! not married? no kids? None that you claim or pay for right balla? It would get in the way of the thug life yo! Gots ta gets me the new Jordans foo! Gots no time to be foolin' wit no kids yo.

#323 · (Edited)

3 caddies...fish, cats, dogs, bitches...all can kick anyone elses dog, cat, fish, bitch, shoes...whatever ****. Funny I didn't see yo bitches lined up around the block in yo video yo? but I'm not confrontive or anything...(mythical V) hp/torque rating...dyno challenge...you are tripping all over you own bullshit! You came out swinging at V owners right outta the box...never stopped then its become a balla life competition? Dog/cat/fish/shoe/dyno/blah blah blah...then claim you're mother Theresa just trying to get along? I'm calling bullshit right here! You are iether balla4life man or good guy just misunderstood...you clearly have challenged several people in every idiotic way including fish eating cats! Don't play woe is me now. You will look even lamer. Balla it up yo! I still say you live with mom. 30 something years old and have a collection of Jordans...puhlease! not married? no kids? None that you claim or pay for right balla? It would get in the way of the thug life yo! Gots ta gets me the new Jordans foo! Gots no time to be foolin' wit no kids yo.
not married, 3 kids (all very well taken care of- they were jordans too.) a man cant have money AND be a good guy? and i never shitted on v's or there owners. i like v's, too. but the question was asked "vette or a v" and in my humble opinion there is no comparison. for starters if you NEED four doors then the comparison is irrelevant. you can say what you want about whether i live with my mom, i'll be ok. and i wasn't the first person to say "my animal can eat your animal (although i do believe my piranha are capable of taking down a small cat). here's a pic of one of my batches for y'all. enjoy, try to keep your jizz of your keyboard.

#321 ·

I get made fun of for driving a Cadillac, yet wearing jeans and shirts with holes in them (wear and tear holes, not store bought) and tattered $20 shoes.
My friends say the same thing about me...They make fun of me cuz I live on a golf course drive a caddy and install a nitrous kit but wont spend money to paint the inside of my place(its all white) or get HI-Def cable for my tv because its 20 bucks a month more. LOL Im the only guy with a 46 inch flat screen with basic cable LOLOLOL :cookoo:

#315 ·

blah ditty blah blah

if this site is so useless to you please venture forth and report back to us when you find osmething more useful to you ...

i'll be here stitching up0 the hole in the side of my 5 year old pair of vans.

comfy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.