Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#2,550 · (Edited)
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

threw my aftermarket kickstand on..wow this thing leans now. i can actually feel comfortable with it in a parking lot on the stand and not have to worry about it falling to the right.

edit- i just ordered Progressive Suspension fork lowering kit for it. i wanted to level out the ride since i dropped the rear 2"
thins thing is going to ride awesome when its done!
im thinking about plasti dipping it flat black.

#2,552 ·

I just want you guys to know that right now we are drowning in Tourists . :cool2: :hide:

I curse Patti Page .

Not to mention that Manilow guy .

I hate Pina Coladas !!! :banghead:

Kad

'Somebody give me a Clam Roll!!'
What??
You've lost me on this 1...

#2,553 ·

But, remember, tourists bring a lot of money into the local economy, and without the tourists, it might not be as a great a place to live in the off season.

And also, just what do you think you are when you travel ? Another damn tourist.................:histeric::histeric:

#2,564 ·
#2,565 ·

Somehow, I doubt they will see things that way............lol.

The body on the ATS looks too much like a MB,from sideview esp., the angularity is gone. I still prefer the lines of the 1st. Gen. CTS.
Maybe it will grow on me once I start seeing them on the street.

#2,567 ·

just got my Don LaRosa side saddle bags in today. they wernt cheap but if compared to other bags they seem to be a fair price. i opted for the vinyl ones which were half the price ($160 + $35 shipping) for 2 bags.. the leather ones were $150 each bag.
im only going to be keeping 1 bag on (like the look of it better) and ill throw the other one on as needed...however after putting the 1st one on it seems much easier to grab a backpack if i need more storage lol

i got black engine enamel and im going to blast away all that grey on the engine... its driving me crazy..then rims will go for powdercoating over the winter and come back with whitewall tires on (once i decide what brand)
also got my sissybar, which is getting blasted black tomorrow then bolted on!

man bikes arent cheap lol

#2,568 ·

just got my Don LaRosa side saddle bags in today. they wernt cheap but if compared to other bags they seem to be a fair price. i opted for the vinyl ones which were half the price ($160 + $35 shipping) for 2 bags.. the leather ones were $150 each bag.
im only going to be keeping 1 bag on (like the look of it better) and ill throw the other one on as needed...however after putting the 1st one on it seems much easier to grab a backpack if i need more storage lol

i got black engine enamel and im going to blast away all that grey on the engine... its driving me crazy..then rims will go for powdercoating over the winter and come back with whitewall tires on (once i decide what brand)
also got my sissybar, which is getting blasted black tomorrow then bolted on!

man bikes arent cheap lol
Mike,
Just asking ...

How much for your Liver, man ?
Are you a smoker; lungs good ?

I may well need one or all 3 in a year or two . :D

Can we sign a contract dude ? :D

Kad
Cage Driver

#2,577 ·

must be nice...i guess people in the states dont get raped in both ends by insurance...we have insane rates here and the lowest amount of covered claims...go figure...

I know some people use Steel wool I'll find some pics for ya later today, someone on OhioRiders.net has some pics of his that he made for his bike.
sweet thanks man, i was doing some google searches today and i think im going to give the preformance shop a call tomorrow and see what they have.
i posted on a local forum about what the legal limits are and some of the old timers on there are real d-bags...no actual responses just " yer going to get a ticket go back to stock exhaust"
sorry...cops cant charge you with things you arent guilty of...so if im under the db max then im fine.. and apparently my city doesnt have a db limit... just no modified or hollywood mufflers.

#2,571 ·

Stupid me took the day off work (loose money)
went to the range and shot a crap load (more money gone)
on the way home my buddy took a shortcut on the road the harley dealer was on...i instantly remembered they were having a "summer boxing day sale"(see where this is going.....)

long story short...i have wicked loud Vance and Hines Shortshot pipes now..
i was getting dirty looks from all the neighbours i passed today :)

#2,573 ·

Damn if you can hear tham on your side of the border they must be loud! Lol

Thanks man... I know these pipes are the worst for power gains in comparison to others on the market, but I love the look of them...and really...I'm on a harley, its not fast so I'm not going to care about the slight increase I would possibly get if I dyno tuned ugly pipes.
I do feel more pull in the bike now, I think it is a little faster.
I'm going to try to get the "quiet baffles" which I've heard is just 5db quieter....so ide call them less-loud...not quiet lol

#2,575 ·

What do they use inside mufflers for insulation? Is it the same material as the heat wrap for the outside of pipes?
I'm thinking of wrapping the baffles then putting them back in, it should quiet them down a little.
Got the ides because when I googles "quiet baffles" they looked to be wrapped in some sort of cloth.

#2,578 ·

put a Harley stage 1 intake on today with a gloss black cover and new cover plate.

#2,579 ·
Loving the progress on the bike man. Sorry for not responding I'm not on this forum as much as I'd like to be tbh lol. She looks great though.

And yeah you "cage" drivers can get a false sense of security... But I'll still admit I feel more at risk on the bike.

By the way, this is my morning decision lol. 12sec 02 mustang GT, or 12sec 2012 Kawasaki ninja 650 haha

Here's some artsy pics for those that like them. I'm a big sharer what can I say lol... Enjoy

Oh and YES that is a legit carbon fiber hood, not fake shit. Weighs like 12lbs lol, going to paint it to match the car soon.

This is one of my all time favorite pics. Me and my buddies mustangs in front of an old diner in my town. For those that like to know, his car is a 2011 GT premium.

Sexy bath shot :D

I really need more pics of the bike lol

#2,580 ·

nice! i forgot you traded the cts for a stang.

i was looking at the new ninja 650's... how do you like it? have you ridden a cbr or R6 to compare it to?
next year i really want a sport bike too.

#2,581 ·

Whats that mustang trapping? You got it all sorted from the last time we spoke?
I gotta run into you in NJ soon. Those new 5.0s are no joke. They take to mods very well. I went to E-town and had a horrible time recently thanks to a million imports grenading on the track putting oil everywhere.

#2,583 ·

thanks for the link. gives me some ideas.

had to share this...
apparently someone saw a guy on a bike last night with a paintball gun installed in the fairing and he was shooting it at a van for whatever reason..
someone else posted this video of a cbr with rocket launchers installed! i think its more of a flare gun bet either way...kinda awesome.

#2,584 ·

My Progressive lowering drop in kit showed up..now its installed!
ive got the dual headlight on the way and i may do a side mount plate with lock box. then that should be it.

#2,586 ·

I really wish I would have taken a picture of my buddy Jimmy when he would wash his R6. I stopped by his place one day, and every single fairing panel was off the bike, scattered all over the garage. I asked him what was wrong with it. His reply was "nothing, I am getting ready to wash it."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.