Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
G
#191 ·
Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

It was back in the ten man days. I took seven guys twice in that tourney. I played with Villain(2nd place world cup)/Fury/Family(1st tenman chitown)/Sharpshooters(1st 5man chitown). Josh Sells is one of my best friends. Marshal Steves<---my old teamate also best friend. People he may know who know me--->Dave Bains,Cowboy Roy,Chris Lasoya, Keely Watson, Niel Eberle, Glenn Takamoto, Owen Ronayne, Ron Kilborne, etc...

#193 ·

It was back in the ten man days. I took seven guys twice in that tourney. I played with Villain(2nd place world cup)/Fury/Family(1st tenman chitown)/Sharpshooters(1st 5man chitown). Josh Sells is one of my best friends. Marshal Steves<---my old teamate also best friend. People he may know who know me--->Dave Bains,Cowboy Roy,Chris Lasoya, Keely Watson, Niel Eberle, Glenn Takamoto, Owen Ronayne, Ron Kilborne, etc...
goddamit

#197 ·

December 1, 1884, Elfego Baca, the sheriff of Socorro County, New Mexico was surrounded in a standoff by 80 cowboys. He held them off for more than 36 hours as they fired more than 4000 shots into the cabin he was holed up in. He killed four of the cowboys and wounded eight others. He emerged from the battle unscathed when the cowboys ran out of ammunition. They weren't using paintballs or playing games.
When he wanted to arrest someone he posted a notice saying for them to turn themselves in by a deadline and if they did not, he knew they intended to resist and would shoot them on sight. Few did not.
My kind'a guy.

#198 ·

December 1, 1884, Elfego Baca, the sheriff of Socorro County, New Mexico was surrounded in a standoff by 80 cowboys. He held them off for more than 36 hours as they fired more than 4000 shots into the cabin he was holed up in. He killed four of the cowboys and wounded eight others. He emerged from the battle unscathed when the cowboys ran out of ammunition. They weren't using paintballs or playing games.
When he wanted to arrest someone he posted a notice saying for them to turn themselves in by a deadline and if they did not, he knew they intended to resist and would shoot them on sight. Few did not.
My kind'a guy.
So was Sheriff Baca driving a Vette or a V???:hmm: Must have been an early test mule.

Or maybe a mule with a Caddy emblem branded on it's ass?

On the ass's ass.

Or would it be ass' ass?

Asses ass?

#211 ·

I am new to the cadillac family, I recently traded a C5 http://cosprings.craigslist.org/car/430767270.html
for a 03 cts. I dont regret but I do miss the speed. I purchased my Vette 2 years ago for 18K great deal. No problems with vette it was not a daily driver it was a toy maybe 5K miles a year. My cadillac http://cosprings.craigslist.org/car/413879665.html
I love it and it is a toy for me if you have never had a vette get the vette. Dont go through life saying I should have. The maintenance on the vette is no joke just to let you know. Oil change $70.00 also read up on fuel sensors and additives in premium fuel, it causes issues with fuel system gauges, and that is a $2000.00 dollar fix. My vette has 99Kmiles when I traded it in I still got $14,500.00 Dollars caddy was $17,900.00 I financed the balance. Any Vette questions email me and I will try to help.

#216 ·

I am new to the cadillac family, I recently traded a C5 http://cosprings.craigslist.org/car/430767270.html
for a 03 cts. I dont regret but I do miss the speed. I purchased my Vette 2 years ago for 18K great deal. No problems with vette it was not a daily driver it was a toy maybe 5K miles a year. My cadillac http://cosprings.craigslist.org/car/413879665.html
I love it and it is a toy for me if you have never had a vette get the vette. Dont go through life saying I should have. The maintenance on the vette is no joke just to let you know. Oil change $70.00 also read up on fuel sensors and additives in premium fuel, it causes issues with fuel system gauges, and that is a $2000.00 dollar fix. My vette has 99Kmiles when I traded it in I still got $14,500.00 Dollars caddy was $17,900.00 I financed the balance. Any Vette questions email me and I will try to help.
where were u when i wanted to trade LOL I would have given u 4 grand and the same deal :bighead:

#225 ·
#229 ·

Ugly body kit??? Thats the same one I have and its not ugly at all.....:hitstick:.....its actually an awesome kit that makes the car look alot better and flows with the lines of the car, matching the V front flawlessly!! Unlike your little V- weenie skirts that do nothing for the car:helpless:........I dont have the V front, but I wish I did it would look sick with the vogue sides:cool:

So stop your high almighty V-weenie BS....Your car is fast and expensive.....doesnt mean your cool.....It still looks the damn same as mine...and its a great car......so stop acting like johny too cool :bighead:

:shhh:Sorry Urb.....:devil:

Buy this busted-ass V from luvmycaddy's thread:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHIP...ryZ43903QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's already got ghetto superstar rims to ruin the performance AND an ugly body kit to ruin the looks. It's already screwed up, so you wouldn't have to do anything to it- perfect!

#228 ·

Guys,

I'm new to the forum but am on my 3rd Vette this one being a crazy fast 07 Velocity Yellow Z06.
The others were a C5 coupe and a C5 Z06 and all are just fine. As far as room or being practical are concerned these cars aren't too bad. They are comfotable, reliable, and with no spare, jack or lug wrench there is decent room in the boot. My wife and I drove 2 of them to the Corvette Museum and plant in Ky. and got 29.75 mpg at 80 with the A/C going.......how's that?
The flip side is that you will never carry passengers or have room for luggage that is hard. Driving in snowy seasons is going to be a waste of time for you as well and is a problem.
CTS-V or a GTO is a nice way to get the heart and soul of a Corvette without the inconvenience, Nice cars!
Good Luck with your choices!

Richard

#232 ·

I dont know why every one is getting so worked up these days about grounding kits and wheels. The CTS, regardless of what is under the hood, is not a great looking car. It is an ok looking car, but all the creases and flat surfaces (not to mention the acres of plastic inside) just scream tacky.

It is, however, a car with an excellent chassis, reponsive controls, and a well-tuned (at least in the case of the V) suspension. As for styling, I never understood making exterior mods. You are spending all that money for someone else's benefit (or lack of depending). How often do you stand around and look at your own car? The only time I see the outside of my car is when I am getting in it. Which is why styling is pretty much last on my list of priorities.

#233 · (Edited)

no benchracing here, not huffy or puffy. all i did was post a video of a vette in a thread about vettes and people started shittin' on it. and apparently we're talking about 2 different vettes, 'cause if i'm talking about the black one in the video why are you comparing your hp/ torgue to the red one? i also dont remember talking shit about any v's. ****, i'd trade my cts for a v today if i could. nope, i'm no baller, i just live like one. have fun at work!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.