Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,322 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

The market is no doubt oversold right now and we could be due for a face melting rally. Everything is down even with good earnings reports, but seriously, there are just too many balls in the air, It can't hurt to pull out for a while while this cools off. By the way the the f-tards are talking on teevee, we will all be buying our mac and cheese and shot gun shells with gold bars by tomorrow.

#1,324 ·

The market is no doubt oversold right now and we could be due for a face melting rally. Everything is down even with good earnings reports, but seriously, there are just too many balls in the air, It can't hurt to pull out for a while while this cools off. By the way the the f-tards are talking on teevee, we will all be buying our mac and cheese and shot gun shells with gold bars by tomorrow.
If you have stocks that cost pennies a share and now are worth $$$ a share you are married into the Market .

#1,329 ·

I read something somewhere around here about stirring up forum wars with the dodge guys? LOL But speaking of Forum Wars... any of you guys ever catch those Royal Purple sponsored Forumwars things?

#1,331 ·

So I go to get gas today, I was lower than usual, it was not saying low range yet, but probably would have in 5 min...(I think it said 74km range)
The gas pump kept popping every 2-10 cents, I barely had the nozzel in.
Got pissed off told the attendant(who happened to ba a manager) he came out asking if I knew how to fuel a car, I laughed and said ya I've been at this station once a week for 10 years... Then he said ohh ots these Cadillacs, they always do this...I said no your pump is broken. After arguing I pulled up to the next pump and it worked perfect, when I went in to pay that dumbass went in his office and locked his door...they refused to turn off that pump for service. Its a major gas company here in canada, so its not like they usually have crappy pumps. And I can't believe him blaming it on being a cadillac.

#1,342 ·

So I go to get gas today, I was lower than usual, it was not saying low range yet, but probably would have in 5 min...(I think it said 74km range)
The gas pump kept popping every 2-10 cents, I barely had the nozzel in.
Got pissed off told the attendant(who happened to ba a manager) he came out asking if I knew how to fuel a car, I laughed and said ya I've been at this station once a week for 10 years... Then he said ohh ots these Cadillacs, they always do this...I said no your pump is broken. After arguing I pulled up to the next pump and it worked perfect, when I went in to pay that dumbass went in his office and locked his door...they refused to turn off that pump for service. Its a major gas company here in canada, so its not like they usually have crappy pumps. And I can't believe him blaming it on being a cadillac.
So.... i went back to the same gas station to fill up again, and surprise surprise, that pump is out of service...

#1,332 ·

that's weird, I had the same problem years ago when I had my CTS. Same exact thing. There was one pump at the gas station I always used where it would pump a few tenths of a gallon then click off. It was only that pump (none of the other pumps did this). And only on my CTS. Took the wife's car there just to try, and it pumped fine. So that guy might be partially correct.

#1,333 ·

That's actually the exact pump I always use...its the closest to the exit, and in 3 yrs of filling at that pump I've never had a issue.

#1,334 ·

Sorry Mike, but I think he's right. I have this gas pump issue too. Zooms up like .3 of a gallon, then CLICK. Then zzzzz and then click. I have to hold it a certain way to get it to stay solid, while squeezing about 3/4 of the handle.

#1,335 ·

same thing happens to me from time to time with the pump cutting off after just a second of running... i'm pretty sure it's the specific pump that's the issue... when i have to use that one i just go really slow for the first few gallons then put it on the first click stop and it usually works just fine

#1,345 · (Edited)

:wtf3:

I just got a missed phone call today from a 666 area code :lildevil:.....The magic 8 Ball (google) says I've been spoofed. WTF is that?
I'm sure it has something to do with the playstation network getting hacked. It was probably some dude from Russia trying to get me to hand out my SSN over the phone.....awesome.

Anyone else have this happen?

#1,350 ·

Couple of questions since we're in the random section.

1. What is the average operating temperature of the 3.2 engine and at what temperature does it overheat? What about 3.6?
2. Who would win.... CTS vs 96 Impala SS, quarter mile.

#1,360 ·

Lets say its one of those unmodified ones
Then lets say its one of the bolt on ones
and then lets say its riced out only.

Then lets compare CTS vs SS, 2.8, 3.2 and 3.6
Ive never seen a stock Impala SS of the RWD generation... Searching says its about a 15 flat around 90-92 mph. Assuming stock and running well, Id guess a drivers race with a stock 3.6L. Due to the long 4th gear, tho, Id bet the CTS will pull above 80-100 mph or so.

#1,358 ·

someone changed the sign at my college a few years ago...it was done the night before all the new students moved into residence...im sure the parents loved seeing this on the sign as they pulled in the driveways lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.