Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,271 ·
Re: Skittles commercial....not car related!!

LMAO!!
we need more threads with useless crap....they are entertaining.

Reactions: Tlorenzen
#1,280 ·
Re: Baseball, Miley Cyrus and Cadillacs..........What do they all have in common?

you all know me by now... im here to still have fun in life.... i get judged everyday in my profession and used to it. still like to be a kid sometimes and just screw around lol
havent seen much of you in the past few months..i know you were off doin training, but theres a lot of new members that popped up in that time.
u gotta get back on here and give us some more entertaining threads! we arent picking on u, just crackin jokes, u know the cts section on this forum is probably the most entertaining.

#1,286 ·
BTW, when you google step cousins skittles commercial, this post is the first result.

Google is amazing.
That is freaking awesome lol. More exposure for the forums lol...I am seriously not going to eat skittles till this fades from memory.

#1,297 ·
Reactions: Argent1
#1,296 ·
Re: Skittles commercial....not car related!!

Wow! I use to do crazy stuff on bikes when I was a kid, but I never did anything like that. That would be tons of fun and scary at the same time. Is that a timed course or is the goal to just be able to finish without killing yourself?

#1,300 ·
Re: Baseball, Miley Cyrus and Cadillacs..........What do they all have in common?

GOOD READ STEP AT FIRST

SEXY PUNCH OUT

PUNCH OUT 2

YANKEE CATCHER JIM LEYRITZ (as professional manager) after i ejected him for bringing his iphone on to the field saying i F'ed a rule up (which i did not)

LOOKING BUFF and COCKY :p

STRIKE!!

SAFED HIM!!

IN THE SLOT

#1,303 ·

YANKEE CATCHER JIM LEYRITZ (as professional manager) after i ejected him for bringing his iphone on to the field saying i F'ed a rule up (which i did not)
310 in left?....WTF! Our home highschool field was 330 (pissed me off, I hit about 20 balls 320)!

I've got to know....What rule was it that he was pissed about?

#1,309 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Wow...did a hundred threads just get merged together???

#1,310 · (Edited)

Hustler just offered Casey Anthony $500grand plus a percentage of the saled for her to pose for their magazine.
I don't see info on if she accepted or declined...

#1,320 ·

You've got to be kidding me. This has to be fake:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/0...l-for-celebrating-******-day/?test=latestnews
Nice job Minnesota public schools.....:cookoo:

And in other bantering....I hope you guys are all pulled out of the market....what a giant shit-storm

If it is "White Cracker Day" in a prodominantly black school nobody would say a word....I read this elsewhere and they claimed it was "wangster Day" whatever the hell that is - but the students dubbed it the other name they are claiming...only in America.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.