Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,204 ·
Re: Classic Cadillac Horn on CTS?

Fish,
I got dropped the other day as well, not sure what they were doing.
Anyway, I went to the Registration page & put in my user name, etg. It said it was a bad string or something and "if you are XXXXX(your name), but you forgot password......" or something along those lines. You will see if you try to register with your old info.
I had to try it a couple of times until it accepted my password. After that it was back to normal. Hope this helps.

Argent

#1,216 ·
Re: Classic Cadillac Horn on CTS?

we ay be wayyy off topic, but at least its not bad language, this is valuable information, infact it tells you how far you may have to drive your CTS for medical attention.

Reactions: Argent1
#1,232 ·
Re: Baseball, Miley Cyrus and Cadillacs..........What do they all have in common?

They are all fun to play with, but spend to much time with them and the wife will catch on.

Reactions: CadillacKid12
#1,239 ·
Re: Baseball, Miley Cyrus and Cadillacs..........What do they all have in common?

It would be because he had the Kesha cole glitter on the back of his CTS, his username has something to do with Miley Cyrus, and he owns a CTS, and his job is an umpire. Thats what I deduced out of it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.