24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 31
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 253 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by CTSgirlie Mmm yummy red rasberry... Take a couple of tylenol before going to bed. Ta da....No hangover ...
    Silver Dollar is offline Das jus fo decorations
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CTSgirlie View Post
    Mmm yummy red rasberry...

Take a couple of tylenol before going to bed. Ta da....No hangover ( works).
    You shouldn't drink and take tylenol. Seriously.

http://www.envtox.ucdavis.edu/cehs/TOXINS/acetalc.htm

wait4me6920 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

Seriously - overuse/misuse of acetaminophen (Tylenol) is now the leading cause of acute liver failure in the US. Adding alcohol can compound the danger.

CTSgirlie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me6920 View Post
    Seriously - overuse/misuse of acetaminophen (Tylenol) is now the leading cause of acute liver failure in the US. Adding alcohol can compound the danger.

Very good info...thanks

yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post
    yomommas is perporting to be blingmeister meister bling. Techmeister meister tech, yet his pics and vids are poor quality trash.(like his women) Now going after Koz huh? That shit is incomprehensible and you trip when a half way intelligent person questions it? What do you expect?

BTW...anyone else notice how tiny that glass is trying to make the mini keg look bigger?

never claimed to be a cameraman. pics & vids all came from a motorola q. blame them for the quality. here's a couple more. fyi:don't get the heineken mini keg. ends up being mostly foam.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post
    yomommas is perporting to be blingmeister meister bling. Techmeister meister tech, yet his pics and vids are poor quality trash.(like his women) Now going after Koz huh? That shit is incomprehensible and you trip when a half way intelligent person questions it? What do you expect?

BTW...anyone else notice how tiny that glass is trying to make the mini keg look bigger?

i guess you missed where koz went after me (before i said anything to him). and i haven't posted a single picture of an ugly bitch.

mrplease is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's

god... is this thread still going?!?

Wrestler07 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    never claimed to be a cameraman. pics & vids all came from a motorola q. blame them for the quality. here's a couple more. fyi:don't get the heineken mini keg. ends up being mostly foam.
    You must not know how to pour. Nice picture of a Q next to a 7390 crackberry. Shame the Q is outdated and the 7390 is ancient. I'm seeing less and less proof of "balla" status.

Here's an example of a picture taken with a real phone, PPC-6700, and before you run your mouth about it being outdated due to the 6800 being out I'm running a custom rom kitchen I cooked myself with AKU 3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler07 View Post
    You must not know how to pour. Nice picture of a Q next to a 7390 crackberry. Shame the Q is outdated and the 7390 is ancient. I'm seeing less and less proof of "balla" status.

Here's an example of a picture taken with a real phone, PPC-6700, and before you run your mouth about it being outdated due to the 6800 being out I'm running a custom rom kitchen I cooked myself with AKU 3.5.
    you must've missed my point: i am NOT a baller. i'm just a square. never claimed to have anything "better" than anyone. Q- outdated, don't think so. there's better, but far from outdated. blackerry 7250- personally i haven't seen a blackberry come out that i'd upgrade mine for. i don't like the half-qwerty keyboard, one even lost the trackball. i hear they've got one with a camera on it now. (which is why i got the q-that and music). guess i wasn't picky enough for you on the amount of megapixels that my "phone" had. truthfully, i'm still oldschool when it comes to photos. i use a canon slr. nothing professional, but it takes hella good pics.

se7enone8ight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): o4 CTS .. Platinum LUX

Quote Originally Posted by mrplease View Post
    god... is this thread still going?!?
    ditto ... the question is WHY? ... but i've held back for a while now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler07 View Post

the Q is decent at best and the blackberry there are just no words for ... now maybe if it were a pearl it'd be different, i too have a xv6700 and if your a vzw custy then its as good as it gets as far as smartphones are concerned ...

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by se7enone8ight View Post
    WHY?
    why not

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    why not
    i know i've enjoyed myself. hope you guys have, too. enjoy the vid that started it all one more time:
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=14634806

CTSV_Rob is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)

I had my V dyno'ed at that shop!

Guy seems to be pretty knowledgeable and if I didn't work on my V myself, I would take it to him for upgrades!

Wrestler07 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by se7enone8ight View Post
    the Q is decent at best and the blackberry there are just no words for ... now maybe if it were a pearl it'd be different, i too have a xv6700 and if your a vzw custy then its as good as it gets as far as smartphones are concerned ...
    I'm a Sprint guy.

Momma have you not heard of the 8300 series or the Pearl series of crackberries? I have an 8830 which is a great phone but I use the PPC as well due to the versatility of the device. Not to mention I always have either my laptop or UMPC with me as well. Guess I'm a bit of a tech junkie lol.

CTSgirlie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS

Ahh the things I can buy with the money you guys spend on phones...What ever happened to the good old days of tin cans and string? lol

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Alexander Graham Bell was late to a meeting. His excuse was that some drunken SOB kept him up all night calling a wrong number. Telephones are an abomination and have done more to destroy collegiality and face to face discussion than any other device.
    Don't mess with Binky Bear!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.