#986 · (Edited by Moderator)
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

are there a lot of blingsters in CTS nowadays? I'm afraid to look :lol:

#988 ·

blingsters*

#990 ·

Yo if they be cool by you then they aight ba me. But let your boys no they best not trip or ima smack em upside they head with my fo-fo

w0rd

#993 ·

That's not what. You know why. :suspect:

#994 ·

Here ya go bigjim. It's a little wobbly, I think because of where I bolted it to the floorpan. Even though there is a corrugation there that I thought would stiffen it. I might try moving it to the transmission tunnel, which I think would be stiffer, but I am leary of drilling holes there.

#995 ·

Here ya go bigjim. It's a little wobbly, I think because of where I bolted it to the floorpan. Even though there is a corrugation there that I thought would stiffen it. I might try moving it to the transmission tunnel, which I think would be stiffer, but I am leary of drilling holes there.

Now I know where you are...

hmm...

#997 ·

Keep at it. One day you'll get close to this:

#999 ·

:lol:

#1,003 ·

^I saw it in person today. VERY VERY cool. This guy has designed electronics for aircraft, so he knows his stuff.

That tablet is not just for internet either. He is integrated into the electronics of the car! So cool.
Thanks, Jimmy.

Only the Caddy crowd understands "my DIC has a Jane" - the voice of the computer is a sweet young Brit female(so sexy :bouncy:)

#1,009 ·

maybe it was the temperature, etc,

but I did another mad launch in the CTS3.6 tonight, and got some healthy wheelhop :D
Careful, that wheelhop will kill your hard drive. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.