24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 240
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 252 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3778
Like Tree455Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by TheBrown57 Well the Ninja is sold :cry: Now to pay for some much needed maintenance for the ...
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrown57 View Post
    Well the Ninja is sold :cry:
    Now to pay for some much needed maintenance for the CTS
    good news is season is over anyway and you can get a CBR next year

my season is over because i finally got in for back surgery a couple days ago, then went to work the next day and had some of my staff trying to get WSIB for a scrape on their shin...slackers...

TheBrown57 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 3.2 Luxury Sport

I'm not in any hurry to get another. Need to get some debt paid off before I get another toy. ZX-14 is the plan for my next bike though!
    I had the pleasure of changing my headlights yesterday lol was not as bad as I thought it was going to be and now will be really easy to do next time. Put new front rotors and a much needed oil change done while I had it jacked up. Today is scheduled for a new front right inner tie rod then and alignment!

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack
    A Zx-14 will scream. Defefinitely fill us in when ya get it. Ride safe brothas, just had a good friend of mine get killed on his 600. As much as I love riding this keeps me away from it.

CTSM is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 07' CTS 3.6L Lux \ V-Sways \StrutBrace\ R1 \ Volant\ Borla

tsk tsk tsk bike bikes....ride safe people and please be sure not to brake check any black Range Rovers too

i got pulled over today in my car and thought i was toast..
    accused of:
    29km/hr over, in a school zone, unable to show valid insurance slips ( i found them as the cop walked back to my car but he didnt want to see it)
    well, since the cop was in a good mood and i dont have a single ticket on my record he said to watch my speed and have a good day...
    TheBrown57 likes this.

Dayumn. Lucky man lol. Aren't school zones normally around 20mph (32kph) anyways? Almost double haha, I would've went to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen View Post
    Dayumn. Lucky man lol. Aren't school zones normally around 20mph (32kph) anyways? Almost double haha, I would've went to jail.
    40km/hr school zones..and they actually carry i higher penalty than regular speeding zones.. just like a construction zone holds a higher penalty...(which is most of ontario if the cop wants to go that route...lol)

the area i was in went from 60 down to 40 in a blind corner... he was picking off people there all day. (although, i stand by i was not doing the alleged speed)

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post

40km/hr school zones..and they actually carry i higher penalty than regular speeding zones.. just like a construction zone holds a higher penalty...(which is most of ontario if the cop wants to go that route...lol)

the area i was in went from 60 down to 40 in a blind corner... he was picking off people there all day. (although, i stand by i was not doing the alleged speed)
    That sucks. Here in Fl school zones are anywhere of 15-25mph depending on the road. Although they are only enforced at specific times, fines are doubled as well.

I had a friend who got a ticket for 8 over in a school zone and his ticket was over $700..school zones down here are more enforced than home up in illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen View Post
    That sucks. Here in Fl school zones are anywhere of 15-25mph depending on the road. Although they are only enforced at specific times, fines are doubled as well.

I had a friend who got a ticket for 8 over in a school zone and his ticket was over $700..school zones down here are more enforced than home up in illinois.
    we have some school zones in high traffic areas that are 50km but during school hours they have lights flashing on a sign that say 40km.
    he told me i would have lost 3 points and had a $140 fine but i think it would actually be double that cost... the real cost is the insurance hike i would have gotten... it would have been brutal and knocked m out of tier 1 coverage (which is suppose to be cheap but its still not) diferent companies call them different levels... mine tier 1 is clean record, tier 2 is a couple little tickets or just a motorcycle an no car (my bike is currently tier 1 and is 80 a moth, on tier 2 its 140), and tier 3 is a bad record.

So guys, I'm thinking about putting some subs in the trunk. Was thinking 2 10's (was going to go with Alpine Type R's)
    I've never done this nor am I all that versed in subs. What are some things I need to be aware of and all that?

Thanks

Type r's can be some great subs provided theyre in the right box. Ive heard them sound great and heard them sound bad as well. But thesub itself is good.

Really subs can be pretty easy to install in this car. Depending on how much wham your wanting to get, you could need a battery etc though. I think type rs are rated for 500rms each..if I remember correctly.

I'm not looking to blow the doors off or anything like that. Just wanting to add a extra kick to the current system. They peak at 500rms according to the research I've done. I found a set of 12's in a box with an amp that I am going to look at today.

Yeah I have a set of duals (cheap) that peak 500rms but im only running 460watts to the pair. Its just enough really. Post up a pic or two if you get them. I feel like were gonna get some more shuffeling videos once you get these ha

Well they are a little beat up but now I own 2 Alpine Type R 12's! Came with a 800watt amp and a capacitor, all for $140.
    I have made some new ones recently just haven't posted them lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrown57 View Post
    Well they are a little beat up but now I own 2 Alpine Type R 12's! Came with a 800watt amp and a capacitor, all for $140.
    I have made some new ones recently just haven't posted them lol
    Nice! I got mine for 100, but alpines are much better even though you have some afro engineering goin on there. Let us know how they sound. Id do some upgrades but its time for a new battery and flex disc instead.
    TheBrown57 likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.