24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 23
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 252 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by luvmy03caddy My friends say the same thing about me...They make fun of me cuz I live on ...
    TagApl4 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX

Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy03caddy View Post
    My friends say the same thing about me...They make fun of me cuz I live on a golf course drive a caddy and install a nitrous kit but wont spend money to paint the inside of my place(its all white) or get HI-Def cable for my tv because its 20 bucks a month more. LOL Im the only guy with a 46 inch flat screen with basic cable LOLOLOL
    32" HDTV and I steal my cable, u r not alone buddy...

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

I have a 56" DLP 1080p *insert acronym here* and make my roommates pay part of the cable so i can afford HD

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

Quote Originally Posted by IgotmeaV View Post
    I have a 56" DLP 1080p *insert acronym here* and make my roommates pay part of the cable so i can afford HD
    yeah i have one roomate too but he pays 500 all together including bills(and my mortgage is 1311 a month plus association fees 75) so basic cable it is for me

nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

ugh, are you idiots not aware that HD is broadcast over the air? I have basic cable...yes I pay for it just because I have internet through them anyways....and the hook up is 25ft above my head right next to powerlines....but HD is free, whether it be over the air or broadcast over the cable...my tv picks up both, but it's clearer through my 50$ antenna.

And holy hell yomomma...if thats living like a baller I'm living like a damn king...a kitchen straight out of the 70's now I know why you want more......next time, if your smart, don't post pictures......and thank you for not using a flash taking a picture of your 'bitch'

and your kids were jordans....ok I won't be the language police

oh ya, to see if you can pick up broadcast HD in your area, go here http://antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by nikon View Post
    ugh, are you idiots not aware that HD is broadcast over the air? I have basic cable...yes I pay for it just because I have internet through them anyways....and the hook up is 25ft above my head right next to powerlines....but HD is free, whether it be over the air or broadcast over the cable...my tv picks up both, but it's clearer through my 50$ antenna.

And holy hell yomomma...if thats living like a baller I'm living like a damn king...a kitchen straight out of the 70's now I know why you want more......next time, if your smart, don't post pictures......and thank you for not using a flash taking a picture of your 'bitch'

and your kids were jordans....ok I won't be the language police

oh ya, to see if you can pick up broadcast HD in your area, go here http://antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx
    yes I did know that i am just too lazy to hook up and antenna LOL

lol, it takes a whole 15minutes...only reason is because you have to plug in some amplifier thing....and mount it on the roof, hell depending on where you live you might be able to just throw it in your attic.....the beauty about it is cable (by me at least) tends to go out alot because comcast took over adelphia and everything has been screwy...at least with the antenna I don't miss smallville, house, csi.......

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

but HD is free, whether it be over the air or broadcast over the cable...my tv picks up both, but it's clearer through my 50$ antenna.
    I am too many miles from downtown; I would have to buy a $500 dollar antenna, which is fine, but have it mounted on my roof, which either my scared of heights ass would have to do, or pay some yahoo $500 to screw it up...

and then I would have to buy two HD-DVR boxes at $1000 each, which will become obsolete or break in a year or so.

I'll just keep paying my $120 a month cable bill for now.

yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

not my kitchen fellas. i see no comments on my number 3 batch though. you dont wanna see more, we take videos of hoes 'round here. not butthurt, this shit is comedy to me. hope you guys are havin fun, too. did someone say this thread broke some kinda record? glad to be apart of it. go ahead and police my spelling mistakes, even when i realize that i made a mistake i dont go back to fix it. gotta keep it movin'. im watchin the nfl game replays. you know i gotta have that directv nfl sunday ticket with the superfan package. what? no nfl fans out there? sorry for you guys with roomates and basic cable. nobody else have tivo or a dvr?

^^ no tivo, I use PVR....aka windows media center...records in HD, SD, watch downloaded movies, internet tv...it's some cool shiat....no nfl sunday ticket, but I can record em all fo free only game I was interested in were the packers and they shouldda had that last touchdown...it was just too fckin close......bastards.....

^^ no tivo, I use PVR....aka windows media center...records in HD, SD, watch downloaded movies, internet tv...it's some cool shiat....no nfl sunday ticket, but I can record em all fo free only game I was interested in were the packers and they shouldda had that last touchdown...it was just too fckin close......bastards.....
    PACKERS SUCK!!!! Mcgowen FTW >Driver FTL

enjoy you 2 game lead it will soon be gone

TagApl4 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    i see no comments on my number 3 batch though. you dont wanna see more, we take videos of hoes 'round here.
    now u talking hommie, I F's with that, some moments are supposed to last a lifetime. I could give 2 shits bout what u can buy, cus we all got money, and if someone does not its easy to front. But ol' girls needs to not be looking for snacks, and should be looking for a rag and cleaning those pots in the sink. Its common courtesy after good sex, unless she is fixin u a samich...

you see her at the fridge

gettin the yeast infection creme...

you would know where its kept

yeah ... they teach you basic pharmacology and knowledge of medicines when training to be an EMT...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.