24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 220
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 253 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3795
Like Tree457Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; ever try imageshack.us ?? i don't think they kill the image size (unless you ask them to) plus they don't ...
  1. #3286
    RippyPartsDept's Avatar
    RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13,982

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    ever try imageshack.us ?? i don't think they kill the image size (unless you ask them to)

    plus they don't require an account if you don't care about keeping track of your uploads
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

  2. #3287
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,178
    I haven't and I always mean to. I just have so many damn pics on photobucket already haha. Maybe I'll make an account with them eventually but I wasn't too keen on the site layout. May be worth it if the pics stay in original quality though

  3. #3288
    TheBrown57's Avatar
    TheBrown57 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 3.2 Luxury Sport
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Monroe. OH
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadillac91 View Post
    I haven't and I always mean to. I just have so many damn pics on photobucket already haha. Maybe I'll make an account with them eventually but I wasn't too keen on the site layout. May be worth it if the pics stay in original quality though
    Or just use DeviantArt. They don't change the quality and they keep track of your pics.

  4. #3289
    odthetruth's Avatar
    odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,983

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread


    So the accident, and then my laptop died at work 2 days ago, and then my alternator died yesterday. LOL

    I fixed just about everything. Headlight, hood, fender, bumper, and changed the alternator today.
    Bad luck, bad luck. Hope this insurance clears so I can have 8k in good luck. lol

    [2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

  5. #3290
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,178
    What happened???

  6. #3291
    ghettomike's Avatar
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    off the grid.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,891

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    took the cbr out for about a 30 min ride today, no more sore ass and back from riding!
    soo glad i got this bike, handles amazing.

    man, my wrists are killing though, i was reading online and people say the sore wrist thing is from gripping to hard, not squeezing your knees on the tank and holding your weight on your wrists..so im sure ill work that out, or have to start hitting the gym lol

    ive got a fender eliminator, side tank grips and led signals ordered now, and the rim tape will go on tomorrow. most the parts should be here this week except the fender eliminator kit and the seat cowl, those are about 3 weeks.
    TheBrown57 and TheBrown57 like this.

  7. #3292
    odthetruth's Avatar
    odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,983

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadillac91 View Post
    What happened???
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ve-done-4.html

    [2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

  8. #3293
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    took the cbr out for about a 30 min ride today, no more sore ass and back from riding!
    soo glad i got this bike, handles amazing.

    man, my wrists are killing though, i was reading online and people say the sore wrist thing is from gripping to hard, not squeezing your knees on the tank and holding your weight on your wrists..so im sure ill work that out, or have to start hitting the gym lol

    ive got a fender eliminator, side tank grips and led signals ordered now, and the rim tape will go on tomorrow. most the parts should be here this week except the fender eliminator kit and the seat cowl, those are about 3 weeks.
    Awesome man. And yeah if this is your first sport bike you're really going to need to change up the way you sit.

    Grip the tank with your knees so that you're holding up your upper body with your abs.

    Keep your back straight, not hunched over.

    Your grip on the bars should be light but controlled. And there should be zero pressure on your wrists.

    You should learn proper cornering techniques as well as they are very different on SS bikes
    TheBrown57 and TheBrown57 like this.

  9. #3294
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,178
    I don't get it. Lol what does a remote start system have to do with accident damage?

  10. #3295
    ghettomike's Avatar
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    off the grid.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,891

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadillac91 View Post
    Awesome man. And yeah if this is your first sport bike you're really going to need to change up the way you sit.

    Grip the tank with your knees so that you're holding up your upper body with your abs.

    Keep your back straight, not hunched over.

    Your grip on the bars should be light but controlled. And there should be zero pressure on your wrists.

    You should learn proper cornering techniques as well as they are very different on SS bikes
    abs? shit, my mini keg doesnt offer much strength lol
    i ride with a compression shirt and back support on loosely (herniated disks and soft tissue and nerve damage)

    i kept thinking i was gripping to hard and would loosen up a little then naturally grip hard again, its just gonna take some getting use to.

    as for cornering, man it is EASIER. feels like zero effort to take tighter turns and to take longer wider faster ones. its like night and day.
    now i dont ride hard at all, so dont worry i wont be pushing her past my skill limits but wow, im very impressed with this bike.
    you barely feel any of the bumps and grooves in the road, the steering dampener is electronic and does a amazing job.
    i hit about 80km/hr today and it felt like i was barely moving.
    TheBrown57 and TheBrown57 like this.

  11. #3296
    odthetruth's Avatar
    odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,983

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadillac91 View Post
    I don't get it. Lol what does a remote start system have to do with accident damage?
    Where'd you get remote start system from? LOL
    Just throwing you a link to the accident pics, as I thought thats what you were asking. Otherwise... the alternator just had bad timing and went. LOL

    [2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

  12. #3297
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    Where'd you get remote start system from? LOL
    Just throwing you a link to the accident pics, as I thought thats what you were asking. Otherwise... the alternator just had bad timing and went. LOL
    You definitely gave me the wrong link lmao

  13. #3298
    odthetruth's Avatar
    odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,983

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ve-done-4.html

    Thats the correct link...? Anyone else not having this direct to the "Need information" thread?

    [2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

  14. #3299
    Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, FL (School)
    Posts
    1,372

    Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

    OD, got the ticket thrown out btw. Thanks for the incentive to take it to court.
    odthetruth and odthetruth like this.

  15. #3300
    BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ve-done-4.html

    Thats the correct link...? Anyone else not having this direct to the "Need information" thread?
    I think it's a glitch. I see the correct title in the link, but it brings me to some "remote start with northstar" thread hahaha

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting