24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 22
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 254 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Like Tree457Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by nikon ^^ You get made fun of driving a cadillac with a tacky-ass wheel cover ^fixed that ...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

Quote Originally Posted by nikon View Post
    ^^ You get made fun of driving a cadillac with a tacky-ass wheel cover
    ^fixed

that too

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

DASHKITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheeee

im the king of interior bling

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

And a poet.

who didnt know it

but my feet sure do show it, them are longfellers...

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    I get made fun of for driving a Cadillac, yet wearing jeans and shirts with holes in them (wear and tear holes, not store bought) and tattered $20 shoes.
    My friends say the same thing about me...They make fun of me cuz I live on a golf course drive a caddy and install a nitrous kit but wont spend money to paint the inside of my place(its all white) or get HI-Def cable for my tv because its 20 bucks a month more. LOL Im the only guy with a 46 inch flat screen with basic cable LOLOLOL

I still have basic cable. Thankfully, comcast is required to broadcast over-the-air HD channels unencrypted, so no matter what package you have, you get ABC NBC, CBS and FOX in HD.

yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post
    3 caddies...fish, cats, dogs, bitches...all can kick anyone elses dog, cat, fish, bitch, shoes...whatever homo. Funny I didn't see yo bitches lined up around the block in yo video yo? but I'm not confrontive or anything...(mythical V) hp/torque rating...dyno challenge...you are tripping all over you own bullshit! You came out swinging at V owners right outta the box...never stopped then its become a balla life competition? Dog/cat/fish/shoe/dyno/blah blah blah...then claim you're mother Theresa just trying to get along? I'm calling bullshit right here! You are iether balla4life man or good guy just misunderstood...you clearly have challenged several people in every idiotic way including fish eating cats! Don't play woe is me now. You will look even lamer. Balla it up yo! I still say you live with mom. 30 something years old and have a collection of Jordans...puhlease! not married? no kids? None that you claim or pay for right balla? It would get in the way of the thug life yo! Gots ta gets me the new Jordans foo! Gots no time to be foolin' wit no kids yo.
    not married, 3 kids (all very well taken care of- they were jordans too.) a man cant have money AND be a good guy? and i never shitted on v's or there owners. i like v's, too. but the question was asked "vette or a v" and in my humble opinion there is no comparison. for starters if you NEED four doors then the comparison is irrelevant. you can say what you want about whether i live with my mom, i'll be ok. and i wasn't the first person to say "my animal can eat your animal (although i do believe my piranha are capable of taking down a small cat). here's a pic of one of my batches for y'all. enjoy, try to keep your jizz of your keyboard.

your flash is not working

xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I have a hat with scraggly long hair sticking out the back. One of my favorite things to do is pull up wearing that hat to get gas...Jesus Christ you should see the looks. I once was scowled at by an old lady in Wal mart. I love that hat. I'd go into Outback and eat dinner with the g/f and kids. They'd sit us in the back. Everytime the waiter came back someone else had the hat on...He finally figured it out. I was nearly in tears from laughing.

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

that kitchen is The bost Ballinist SHIT EVA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    not married, 3 kids (all very well taken care of- they were jordans too.) a man cant have money AND be a good guy? and i never shitted on v's or there owners. i like v's, too. but the question was asked "vette or a v" and in my humble opinion there is no comparison. for starters if you NEED four doors then the comparison is irrelevant. you can say what you want about whether i live with my mom, i'll be ok. and i wasn't the first person to say "my animal can eat your animal (although i do believe my piranha are capable of taking down a small cat). here's a pic of one of my batches for y'all. enjoy, try to keep your jizz of your keyboard.
    are you serious .,... are you bringing up the animal thing, that was so obviously a joke... my girafe wears jordans ... on just go somewhere that isnt 99.9% useless if you can't take a freaking joke at this point... don't get so butthurt

I wanna get a pet giraffe, but my ceilings are not high enough

i actually have to take a tile out of the ceiling at the fire department when i use the stair step machine ... its really funny...

makes it hard to watch the TV ... but i listened to 2 episodes of law and order last night through the ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by IgotmeaV View Post
    i actually have to take a tile out of the ceiling at the fire department when i use the stair step machine ... its really funny...

makes it hard to watch the TV ... but i listened to 2 episodes of law and order last night through the ceiling
    now that's funny

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.