24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 21
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Like Tree457Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; you wouldn't want me to post a pic of my jordan collection....
    yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

you wouldn't want me to post a pic of my jordan collection.

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

i don't own a pair of shoes that cost me more than 90 bucks... the shoes don't make the man ... imho

money don't make the man, but a man can make money. i rarely get into any of my cadis with less than that on my feet. sorry, but that's just me. matter of fact i'm not sorry. i know you guys all hate the young, flossy, and flashy type. but that's me. nice to meet you. but please dont take this shit too seriously, please.

.........and truthfully, my piranhas probably would take down your cat.

xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Oh my head hurts...we are truly in a baller livin' war? Holy f@ck! I remember a person who claimed he was not lookin' for trouble or wanting to be confrontive yet he has a name like "yomommas" Well balla, why haven't you thrown some lettuce at the CF and become a member? Mom's welfare check aint come in the mail yet?

SHIT! I swore off this damn thread. Freakin' Corey got me all fired up again. CRAP!

mrplease is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's

daaaaaanm this thread sucks...

glad i avoided looking at it till now (wish i had the last 7-8 minutes of my life back)

still havnt been confontive, its the people who are responding to my posts that are being confrontive. always talkin shit. it seems most people around here respond very negatively to seeing anything that they dont agree with. i guess im more of the "to each his own" type.
    not much of that around here. which is a big reason why i dont become a supporting member, that and the fact that this forum really hasnt helped me much. true, there's a plethora of cadillac info here, but 99.9 per cent of it is useless to me, personally, and i've got 3 cadis.

xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

3 caddies...fish, cats, dogs, bitches...all can kick anyone elses dog, cat, fish, bitch, shoes...whatever homo. Funny I didn't see yo bitches lined up around the block in yo video yo? but I'm not confrontive or anything...(mythical V) hp/torque rating...dyno challenge...you are tripping all over you own bullshit! You came out swinging at V owners right outta the box...never stopped then its become a balla life competition? Dog/cat/fish/shoe/dyno/blah blah blah...then claim you're mother Theresa just trying to get along? I'm calling bullshit right here! You are iether balla4life man or good guy just misunderstood...you clearly have challenged several people in every idiotic way including fish eating cats! Don't play woe is me now. You will look even lamer. Balla it up yo! I still say you live with mom. 30 something years old and have a collection of Jordans...puhlease! not married? no kids? None that you claim or pay for right balla? It would get in the way of the thug life yo! Gots ta gets me the new Jordans foo! Gots no time to be foolin' wit no kids yo.

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Once again Corvette > *

FL01SS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    you know, that would be the ultimate goof, we should all get together and go troll the srtforums.com. get em all riled up, how much fun would that be?!
    That sounds like a WONDERFUL idea!!! Who's in???

TagApl4 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    still havnt been confontive, its the people who are responding to my posts that are being confrontive. always talkin shit. it seems most people around here respond very negatively to seeing anything that they dont agree with. i guess im more of the "to each his own" type.
    not much of that around here. which is a big reason why i dont become a supporting member, that and the fact that this forum really hasnt helped me much. true, there's a plethora of cadillac info here, but 99.9 per cent of it is useless to me, personally, and i've got 3 cadis.
    confontive= NOT A WORD

Whats wrong with supporting a man's husstle, the site does not pay for itself, but it does keep u entertained to some degree, and I'm sure one day something in a search will be of great value to u when u r fixing of of your 3 caddies. Doesd not take a bllaer to drop $5 a month.

nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by TagApl4 View Post
    confontive= NOT A WORD

Whats wrong with supporting a man's husstle, the site does not pay for itself, but it does keep u entertained to some degree, and I'm sure one day something in a search will be of great value to u when u r fixing of of your 3 caddies. Doesd not take a bllaer to drop $5 a month.

problem is he can't afford it.....he bought too many shoes what are you, a woman?! shit my girlfriend doesn't have that many shoes

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I get made fun of for driving a Cadillac, yet wearing jeans and shirts with holes in them (wear and tear holes, not store bought) and tattered $20 shoes.

nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

^^ You get made fun of driving a cadillac with a wheel cover

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

blah ditty blah blah

if this site is so useless to you please venture forth and report back to us when you find osmething more useful to you ...

i'll be here stitching up0 the hole in the side of my 5 year old pair of vans.

comfy!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.