Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#784 ·
Cts grill!!!

lookin for a cts v grill, dual weave mesh, t- rex mesh or anything nice except those cheap mesh grilles from ebay!!!! already ridin pearl on pearl 22's only thing i need is a grill!!!!! not interested in paintin the stock grill white so pretty much dying for a grill but not about to spend 400$$$ if anyone is selling their grill u can email me at ..removed.. thanks!!!!!!!

#786 ·
Re: Cts grill!!!

lets see a pic of the car

#790 ·

i cant even find a v grill so i wont even look for a sports grill....looks nice though!
Forget the V grill - get a sport grill from Luke @ Lindsay Cadillac and have it painted to match your pearl. The sport grill is the shizzle.

#791 ·

where did u say to get that grill? i have never heard of that before. does the sports grill come all chrome? if it does im goin to leave it chrome cuz i feel a white grill will be too much white i want something that will bring out the chrome from da lip of the wheels. the only pic i have of my car was taken by my cuzzo last weekend and it was at night so i doubt if it came out good but i will ask him to send it to me. im goin to be in a car show this weekend so i will take pics of it then...not really into showin my car off online but i will see what i can do

#795 ·

why would you assume something so dumb? bought my 07 lac back in 06 and my cuzzo owns a rim shop bought brand new rims and tires....friend owns a car sterio place bought a brand new pioneer in dash, dvd player, and 2 2008 12" solobarics.....not braggin but im just a smart shopper who thinks 400 for a grill is not smart when i can find one on here......and who sells their car with 22's? any smart person would know to sell rims and tires seperately for more money duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#798 ·

why would you assume something so dumb? bought my 07 lac back in 06 and my cuzzo owns a rim shop bought brand new rims and tires....friend owns a car sterio place bought a brand new pioneer in dash, dvd player, and 2 2008 12" solobarics.....not braggin but im just a smart shopper who thinks 400 for a grill is not smart when i can find one on here......and who sells their car with 22's? any smart person would know to sell rims and tires seperately for more money duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ya' barking up the wrong tree son. ya' cant stunt on me. 2-15" L7's in my trunk, with the zapboard (you might not know about those). on 22s with the 5% tint. i'm from the bay, people sale cars with 22s (and up) all day, personal sales and dealerships. nothing new around here.

#800 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Yomomma, why dont u have any photos loadad in your album. I know your car must be done or nearly done by now. I want to see the finished product and dont want to dig through threads.
didn't know i had an album to post to, and my attachment folder is pretty full. i also need to learn how to resize (compress) pictures from my digital camera. i can post low quality camera phone pics (right now) if you want.

#804 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

my baby's got a new home (but the same old camera phone).

View attachment 46900

View attachment 46898

View attachment 46899
:cool2:yep, i'm still blingin'.:cool2:
what size are your rims and tires? what suspension do you have on? i picked up 18s last summer but im not happy with them...i need bigger wheels....

how much of a pain is it to ride on those rims? i had 235/35/20 hankook K104 on boss rims on my 02 jimmy and it wasnt tooo bad but it was a truck, ive never driven a car with big wheels, especially 1 with what i consider fairly stiff suspension (i have FE3)

#807 ·
I am jimmy, I am your mod

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know in case you missed it. HeavyMetals is still the law here, but I am helping out with the day to day stuff.

If you have any issues, feel free to pm me, email me, or whatever. And remember, if you have a problem is another member, retribution is not the answer. Use the report post button, and Heavy or I will take care of it.

p.s., I will unstick this in a week or so. I hate stickies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.