24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 16
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 254 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree457Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I'm a baller, he's a baller, wouldnt you like to be a baller too?...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

I'm a baller, he's a baller, wouldnt you like to be a baller too?

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

do NOT search baller in google images with the content filter OFF... BAAAAAAAAAD IDEA!!!

Richard MacGregor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Got our CTS Sportwagon...it is a vote for the home team!

Guys,

I'm new to the forum but am on my 3rd Vette this one being a crazy fast 07 Velocity Yellow Z06.
    The others were a C5 coupe and a C5 Z06 and all are just fine. As far as room or being practical are concerned these cars aren't too bad. They are comfotable, reliable, and with no spare, jack or lug wrench there is decent room in the boot. My wife and I drove 2 of them to the Corvette Museum and plant in Ky. and got 29.75 mpg at 80 with the A/C going.......how's that?
    The flip side is that you will never carry passengers or have room for luggage that is hard. Driving in snowy seasons is going to be a waste of time for you as well and is a problem.
    CTS-V or a GTO is a nice way to get the heart and soul of a Corvette without the inconvenience, Nice cars!
    Good Luck with your choices!

Richard

FlyFlip420 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Ugly body kit??? Thats the same one I have and its not ugly at all..........its actually an awesome kit that makes the car look alot better and flows with the lines of the car, matching the V front flawlessly!! Unlike your little V- weenie skirts that do nothing for the car........I dont have the V front, but I wish I did it would look sick with the vogue sides

So stop your high almighty V-weenie BS....Your car is fast and expensive.....doesnt mean your cool.....It still looks the damn same as mine...and its a great car......so stop acting like johny too cool

Sorry Urb.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Buy this busted-ass V from luvmycaddy's thread:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHIP-...QQcmdZViewItem

It's already got ghetto superstar rims to ruin the performance AND an ugly body kit to ruin the looks. It's already screwed up, so you wouldn't have to do anything to it- perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFlip420 View Post
    Ugly body kit??? Thats the same one I have and its not ugly at all..........its actually an awesome kit that makes the car look alot better and flows with the lines of the car, matching the V front flawlessly!! Unlike your little V- weenie skirts that do nothing for the car........I dont have the V front, but I wish I did it would look sick with the vogue sides

So stop your high almighty V-weenie BS....Your car is fast and expensive.....doesnt mean your cool.....It still looks the damn same as mine...and its a great car......so stop acting like johny too cool

Sorry Urb.....
    we have no issues with you flip... it was yomommas and his benchracing i was getting annoyed with ...

i just don't see the point of a VTXi kit on a V... sorry... its not horrible looking just doesnt belong on a V in my opinion they look awesome stock

I dont know why every one is getting so worked up these days about grounding kits and wheels. The CTS, regardless of what is under the hood, is not a great looking car. It is an ok looking car, but all the creases and flat surfaces (not to mention the acres of plastic inside) just scream tacky.

It is, however, a car with an excellent chassis, reponsive controls, and a well-tuned (at least in the case of the V) suspension. As for styling, I never understood making exterior mods. You are spending all that money for someone else's benefit (or lack of depending). How often do you stand around and look at your own car? The only time I see the outside of my car is when I am getting in it. Which is why styling is pretty much last on my list of priorities.

yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

no benchracing here, not huffy or puffy. all i did was post a video of a vette in a thread about vettes and people started shittin' on it. and apparently we're talking about 2 different vettes, 'cause if i'm talking about the black one in the video why are you comparing your hp/ torgue to the red one? i also dont remember talking shit about any v's. ****, i'd trade my cts for a v today if i could. nope, i'm no baller, i just live like one. have fun at work!
    Attached Images

i'm not comparing MY hp or torque to anything ... like a brick ****ing wall i tell you ...

why are you comparing a non-existent v to a car that i'm not even talking about, then?

hell, you're comparing a non existent v to a car that doesn't even have hp/ torque numbers posted.

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFlip420 View Post

Sorry Urb.....
    But I am Johnny Too Cool!

Seriously man- relax. I think the VTXi body kit is fugly. The lines don't match the Art & Science theme at all and the rear fairings look tacked on, but cars are like Women: Everybody's got their own taste.

This thread is about Corvettes and Vs, so that's what going to be discussed. Stop freaking out every time somebody with a V posts, for God's sake.....
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    hell, you're comparing a non existent v to a car that doesn't even have hp/ torque numbers posted.
    ugh its hopeless... nevermind

FlyFlip420 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

But we are talking about a body kit thats on a CTS-V and that I have on my CTS.....Im not freaking out because you have a V and posting here....and I never said anything like that so stop thinking so highly of yourself about it....You said the kit is ugly and I said its not!! If I want to make fun or your V -weenie sides then, because I think they are fugly and do nothing to enhance as much as the VOgues, then why not?

Stop being a baby and thinking people are freaking out because you have V and are posting....NOBODY GIVES A $HIT

this thread is like herding cats... it goes no where in a hurry

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.