24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 133
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 252 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3780
Like Tree456Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; what auto chain stores in the U.S. would stock high temp sealant for exhaust manifolds \ headers?...
    odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

what auto chain stores in the U.S. would stock high temp sealant for exhaust manifolds \ headers?

[2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Alek, the bumper is good. The fog lamp is perfect, the mounting bracket is different but is serviceable. Post number 16 is the best explanation.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...og-lights.html

The fender is USD $609.38 Retail price, USD $370.32 wholesale.
    Attachment 87617

Quote Originally Posted by sandalet View Post
    USD220
    The seller thinks that sells the usual bumper for Cadillac. Q: The fog blocks from my car will install without any problems at this bumper?
    To the Forum regulars, 37 threads have had a post added in the last 24 hours. That's alot of traffic for this place especially since it covers Friday night (notoriously slow for obvious reasons). No wonder they needed a new server.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    great...now i feel old and depressed...lol
    If you're feeling depressed, you might be smoking the wrong kinda blunts! Blonde, brunette, ginger...hell, Ive seen some grey haired 50 yr olds thatll give some SI models a run for their money...(and obviously....alot of money was involved to look 20 at 50)...
    I likez all da womenz....whatever color the hair...I dont even care if the carpet matches the drapes... I dont have any preferences, but I do have some serious deal breakers, one being 'smoking'. Makeup, long nails, and constant texting are major no-nos for me as well, even for recreational fun.
    Argent1 and Argent1 like this.

ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    If you're feeling depressed, you might be smoking the wrong kinda blunts! Blonde, brunette, ginger...hell, Ive seen some grey haired 50 yr olds thatll give some SI models a run for their money...(and obviously....alot of money was involved to look 20 at 50)...
    I likez all da womenz....whatever color the hair...I dont even care if the carpet matches the drapes... I dont have any preferences, but I do have some serious deal breakers, one being 'smoking'. Makeup, long nails, and constant texting are major no-nos for me as well, even for recreational fun.
    no smokey illegal stuff for me. just the cubans on occasion, no cigarettes either. besides it being illegal, i always seem to wind up with a job or other reason for annual drug tests and criminal background checks since about 16. so ghettomike keeps it legit!
    i dont know what kinda girls you hang around, but there has been great technological advances with open razors, Mach3 and now MACH4! so ive never (thank god) found out what matches and what doesnt. hell i dated a girl for a while and i have no idea is she was a blonde, brunette or a redhead (although i can tell you she was crazy), her hair changed every week or so....I obviously liked the blond best.
    you know what they say, if she smokes she pokes!

Kad4Life is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6 FE5 Blk/Blk 'Nadine'

You Kidz are so gnarly ...

Kad
    ghettomike and ghettomike like this.

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Hey Consorso, I came across this horror story in the comments section of an automobile article on Yahoo. I thought you might find it helpful...things to watch out for...
    Quote Originally Posted by X Rolls-Royce View Post
    I forget who bought the Aztek but I just found this on a Yahoo comments section and wanted him to read it so I figured this was the place for it. Bravo for Random spam.

My son rented an '03 Aztek on acation and liked it so much he talked me into buying one. I could deal with ugly, but mechanically this turned out to be a lemon. First time I had the tires rotated they found serious rust in the rear wheel wells. Both front spindles needed replacing. Intake manifold leak - head gasket leak. Rocker arm stud pulled out of head. later one cylinder ran lean and burned up valves. All of this happened in less than 50K.
    My last GM car ever.
    concorso and concorso like this.

Hey Consorso, I came across this horror story in the comments section of an automobile article on Yahoo. I thought you might find it helpful...things to watch out for...
    ok ive seen this Aztek thing come up a few times... who on here likes them or is buying one or something like that.
    i must have missed the joke part somewhere.

(on the plus side, at least they arent trading in a V for a Caravan....OD i think you are about due and with 0% financing its a great time to jump into the Grand Caravan with leather and read DVD players)

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Caravans are being discontinued. You might want to upgrade to a Journey or something better like a GM.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

ok ive seen this Aztek thing come up a few times... who on here likes them or is buying one or something like that.
    i must have missed the joke part somewhere.
    Lol, some secret forum joke I guess. I dont know anyone stupid enough to buy an Aztek...

oh....wait...

----------

no smokey illegal stuff for me. just the cubans on occasion, no cigarettes either. besides it being illegal, i always seem to wind up with a job or other reason for annual drug tests and criminal background checks since about 16. so ghettomike keeps it legit!
    i dont know what kinda girls you hang around, but there has been great technological advances with open razors, Mach3 and now MACH4! so ive never (thank god) found out what matches and what doesnt. hell i dated a girl for a while and i have no idea is she was a blonde, brunette or a redhead (although i can tell you she was crazy), her hair changed every week or so....I obviously liked the blond best.
    you know what they say, if she smokes she pokes!
    Ill take unshaven everywhere before a smoker. Just cant handle smokers breath...acquired taste I suppose.

----------

Thanks XRR. Ignorance is bliss, knowledge of impending doom can be scary. :P Seriously, though, thanks!

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I finally named my CTS-V... It is now known as the Vee Baby Seamus. idk how many people watch Archer, but LOL

thestig8 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Lux Sport "Camille"

Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    I finally named my CTS-V... It is now known as the Vee Baby Seamus. idk how many people watch Archer, but LOL
    I don't get it.

Then again, I don't watch Archer.

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

William Tell was an Archer...............

NSFW - Language

I think Howard Dean

is secretly Skeletor

apparently the reverse cowgirl causes the most injuries to men... be safe boys.
    heard it on the radio so i googled it... and there are a lot of posts about it...sounds painful.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.