24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 120
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 253 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3795
Like Tree457Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; They're available online, but it takes a week for delivery & I'm going off the continent & wanted to get ...
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

They're available online, but it takes a week for delivery & I'm going off the continent & wanted to get one tonight or tomorrow.
    Might have to settle for a 32g.

ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

32 is still a lot of space... i probably would have bought it ans saved the $50 if it was that price when i got mine.

i bought a leather case, screen protector and HDMI cable on ebay for $20... that was the pest price i found so dont buy it from the store. but ive been waiting a couple weeks for it.

the playbook does come with a case when you buy it, so dont buy one in the store..its like a wetsuit material envelope, does the trick till you get the one you want.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3
    so I bought a 32gb class 10+ sdcard for the gopro 2, the one I got was even the revised 45mb/s read/write. I assumed my computer could support class10 devices being a $4,000 laptop. negative. atto says Max read/write to be 17-18mb. nice waste of $20..

Just read this, are these guys crazy ?

Previous Next .
    Previous Next ..Previous (Johnny Tergo) (Johnny Tergo) .Next ..V .

.View
    more photos » .(Johnny Tergo) Mercedes 550K and other treasures rust away
    Despite the name, not all barn finds are found in barns. Some are found in scrapyards like Porche Foreign Auto (pictured) in downtown Los Angeles.

And when I say "found," I mean "rumoured to be rusting away." And when I say "some," I mean "cars like the one-off Mercedes-Benz 1935 Caracciola 500K built for racer Rudolph Caracciola."

Town & Country magazine stumbled upon the rusty treasure chest that is Porche Foreign Auto, and interviewed the owners, the Klein brothers. They're the sons of the late Rudi Klein, who started the scrapyard in 1967.

The Kleins confirmed they know they're sitting on some incredibly rare and valuable scrap metal (the Caracciola 500K could be worth more than $10 million if restored) and don't plan on doing anything with it.

They'll have no visitors, entertain no offers — they even turned Mercedes-Benz themselves, who said they'd restore the car for free if they could just display it in their musuem for a while.

Other cars rotting away inside the yard include "a pair of one-off prewar Maybachs; one of two Iso Grifo Spyders (designed and engineered by Giotto Bizzarrini, who also has the Ferrari 250 GTO on his résumé); one of 29 alloy-bodied Mercedes Gullwings...; a couple of BMW 502s and 507s; a half-dozen or so Lamborghini Miuras, with their mighty V12 engines; and the last surviving example of the seven Horch 855 Spezial Roadsters ever built."

So maybe these guys just don't like money/renown/cars?

(Town & Country via Jalopnik)

That's nutts!
    These guys are just holding on to it for no reason, or they are being gready wanting more than they are being offered (which a free restore by benz in excange for some pictures and loner time) seems very reasonable.

Did you find a playbook?

I agree they are being Ass Clowns.
    No Playbook, can't even find a 32 now ! Might have to order online & wait. The Source has a sale until Feb. 9.

----------

On top of that they are sitting on those Maybachs & others....................

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

The Porsche hoarders must have tax issues to contend with. If you're not careful, taxes can take away a fortune. Keeping huge assets in their least taxable form is a way to hang on to them. Obviously they have all the money they need, and they have the cars. Their kids or grandkids can deal with it when the time comes.

my heater is cold again!!
    man im getting sick of this.
    im going to pour rad flush right in the core again monday, and let it sit, flush it out then pour flush in the full system and run it for a bit to cycle it.

How is your thermostat ? Could be stuck open ?
    Are you sure it's the core ?

----------

X, have you seen this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OEWEwcHuJWs

engine temp shows normal...doesnt bounce around and no CEL.
    im thinking its either the core(works for a week every time i flush it), a weak waterpump...or a leak somewhere...but a leak wouldnt allow the passenger side to be burning hot as it should be.
    its got to be the core...otherwise i just have to tough it out till april lmao

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    my heater is cold again!!
    man im getting sick of this.
    im going to pour rad flush right in the core again monday, and let it sit, flush it out then pour flush in the full system and run it for a bit to cycle it.
    Take a look at the hoses too. If they are getting weak they could be intermittently collapsing causing the antifreeze from getting to the heater core

----------

Also someone else was asking about a bypass valve that had been disconnected on the 3.2 . Maybe yours is going bad!

what is the bypass valve??? where is it??
    hoses see fine, they dont look like they are collapsing, and i still get super hot air out the passenger side.

did you find a playbook??? if you get one you have to download modern combat. $0.99 and the best game ive ever played on a blackberry!!

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    what is the bypass valve??? where is it??
    hoses see fine, they dont look like they are collapsing, and i still get super hot air out the passenger side.

did you find a playbook??? if you get one you have to download modern combat. $0.99 and the best game ive ever played on a blackberry!!
    mike i believe carnutdave is talking about if you had done the throttle body bypass...it is no valve, it is just bypassing the throttle body

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I'm always yapping about how I think the CTS has the staying power to become a collectible car sometime down the road. I'm not the only one making collector car predictions. Here's a link to a yahoo story on collector car insurer Hagerty's list of ten new cars they think have the most potential to make it. There are already over 3000 comments from people, mostly denouncing the picks and advancing their own picks.
    http://autos.yahoo.com/news/someday-...hese-cars.html

im having one of those "yer a dumbass" days... had to clean up everyone's mess at work so we dont get sued by WSIB, a contractor, another contractor company and one other company involved....i gonna have to fire this fool who i only still has his job because i had to fire people dumber than him...

now i just want to reply "search is your friend" in every new thread i see... lol
    odthetruth and odthetruth like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.