24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 108
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 249 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3732
Like Tree444Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I didn't say horror.....
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L / 09 CBR 600rr - Bazzaz tuned

re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

I didn't say horror..
    odthetruth and odthetruth like this.

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

No skin off my back.

Kingoftypos is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package

*burp*

KOT

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by X Rolls-Royce View Post
    I saved all the pictures to flash drive. Now what to do...

How about "CTS Chat Room" ?

Second generation owners welcome. We could probably learn from each other.

Then delete each of the posts when they reach 7 days old.

And of course delete this thread.

We always appreciate new ideas. But we do not delete posts or threads unless they violate the rules. Everything else is here for future generations who don't have the good sense to stay away.
    GizmoQ, GizmoQ, odthetruth and 1 others like this.

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Dominos pizza.... 1 delivery guy for entire store in Downtown Bk... FTL

[2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    Dominos pizza.... 1 delivery guy for entire store in Downtown Bk... FTL
    Yeah but in a couple month's time he'll own a second gen V. All paid off too. lol

KOT

That's a waste of storage, but storage is cheap nowadays. For a spam thread it has gotten over 52,000 views.

This whole conversation started when OD made it a sticky after you told him to practice with his new tools, then said it was an accident when Tex yanked his chain. I pointed out the merits to what he'd done, and now y'all trying to make it my idea. OD stuck it, he can unstick it just as easily. Or can he ???

Meanwhile I copied all the pix in the picture thread to flash and then into a slideshow. I'm deleting the non-CTS pix now and making it shorter, for my own pleasure, and maybe for the CTS collector car book I'm writing. All collector cars are worthy of books, and there's not even a Chilton's manual for the CTS.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    We always appreciate new ideas. But we do not delete posts or threads unless they violate the rules. Everything else is here for future generations who don't have the good sense to stay away.

I actually like this. Heck, on remotecentral.com, there is a special area for this stuff. Just like what we have. But many of us stick to their area. Just like me, yeah I've gone into other areas. But that's because I use tapatalk and have seen something in other areas that caught my eye.

Anyways, there is one very popular thread there. Maybe because of the name. T.W.A.T. The Word Association Thread. It was started in February of 2002 and it now has over 48,500 replies and 3,200 pages. Including the owner of the website.

KOT

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by X Rolls-Royce View Post
    That's a waste of storage, but storage is cheap nowadays. For a spam thread it has gotten over 52,000 views.

This whole conversation started when OD made it a sticky after you told him to practice with his new tools, then said it was an accident when Tex yanked his chain. I pointed out the merits to what he'd done, and now y'all trying to make it my idea. OD stuck it, he can unstick it just as easily. Or can he ???

Meanwhile I copied all the pix in the picture thread to flash and then into a slideshow. I'm deleting the non-CTS pix now and making it shorter, for my own pleasure, and maybe for the CTS collector car book I'm writing. All collector cars are worthy of books, and there's not even a Chilton's manual for the CTS.
    I didn't say so much of accident as I did a test to see how it pans out. I think its been working pretty good as long as we keep it simple. I know tx didn't like it much, and neither did I, but at least its easy for me to find when I have to merge crap threads into it.

I noticed that about the CTS myself in regards to the Chilton's manual. Why isn't there one?
    Once you get all the pictures sorted, you should put 'em up in a youtube video slideshow.

[2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

I like this sticky...its keeping the offtop stuff out of the normal threads.
    At least untill one of our members goes to another concert and covers his car in glitter again that is

RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Those word association threads irk me ... didn't we have one here in the lounge last year?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

I'm not sure what I'll do with the pix. Some are great, some are crap. First edit is deleting the non-CTS pix; I started with 873 images. Slideshow was easy, but deleting one at a time is time-consuming. Mostly its giving me ideas about illustrating my book. There's no Chilton's because not enough goes wrong to justify it.
    Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    I didn't say so much of accident as I did a test to see how it pans out. I think its been working pretty good as long as we keep it simple. I know tx didn't like it much, and neither did I, but at least its easy for me to find when I have to merge crap threads into it.

I noticed that about the CTS myself in regards to the Chilton's manual. Why isn't there one?
    Once you get all the pictures sorted, you should put 'em up in a youtube video slideshow.

i think i need to attach a IQ test to the application at work... you guys wouldnt believe the people that are coming in lately.
    one of them is either really dumb and doesnt get that he is only being used to cover shifts that we book off, or hes soo smart that he is calling everyone, telling them his "new schedule" that someone else gave him so when he shows up on a day he isnt suppose to 5 people all say ya i was told hes in today.....
    man i hate my job......

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

if they were good, they would already have a job
    ghettomike and ghettomike like this.

Better straighten him out. There are more dumb people than smart.
    ghettomike and ghettomike like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.