Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#3,870 ·
So i got KSport Coilovers for the 04 CTS. Right now i have the KSport rears on but i still have to do the fronts. Can anyone whos done these chime in the the total number of rumber fittings they got for their springs? Basically i didn't get any rubber fittings for the lower portion of the spring where it hits the adjustable KSport lower perch. Unless im mixing up the sketches the only rubber fittings i got are for the front coilover, maybe it's just cause the rear isn't really a coilover that skeet you on rubbers? So far it has handled fine with out anything there though.

#3,872 ·
August !
I live in a Summer Tourist town .
I met my Wife at one of the local parks today where we always walk the dogs .
I parked as far away and as alone as I could; the lot was half full .
Walking away from my car, I see a Suburban pull in right next to my baby; I think you can guess what's coming next . She opens her door, whack, she opens the back door to let her dog out; whack again .

Now if Women want equal rights I am all for that; if I could have been assured of the same feelings in her case; she would be sporting a bloody nose ! :smack:

I have babied that paint for five freakin' years; the car glows black; and NEVER have I gotten a door ding .

Now I got two; God, I love August around here .... grrrrr .

#3,874 ·
anyone on here have a chevy Cruze? im looking at getting a 2012 ish 4 dr with about 60km on it for my girl this week.
tried looking at $2-5000 cars and they are all absolute crap...kinda wish i would have kept my CTS and just fixed that for her.

#3,877 ·
Anyone with a slammed CTS looking for durable endlinks for cheap? I just picked up a set of 4 Steinjager Corvette links bout to be drilling the 10mm holes to 12mm to fit them. Id say 120bucks for 4 solid ass endlinks and a drill bit to make them fit. Forget those Powergrind 150 a pair options and those miata links that wear out in a year or maybe 2 if your lucky.

#3,879 ·
https://youtu.be/Czh4chfrH0c

Here's a look at the C6 Steinjager endlinks on my car i only have the front ones on so far. It gave me the opprotunity to show a side by side measurement of oem and C6 endlinks for comparison (all 4 c6 endlinks are the same). They are pretty awesome they were a bit of a hassle but after finally figuring out the exact bit (15/31 or 11.9mm bit) to use i got it done.

#3,888 ·
Every time I return to this forum, I am pleasantly surprised to see this threads continued growth. What started off as someone trying to decide between purchasing a CTS-V or a Z06 quickly turned into trash-talking (mostly directed at, or coming from, me) thread, that I also used to showcase my latest toy purchases. How I wasn't banned and the thread closed, is beyond me, but I gotta admit, I had a lot of fun. I'm rarely on this forum, anymore, but anytime I have something I feel is worthy of showing off, this is my first destination. So, without further ado, allow me to present a video of what has, without a doubt, given me more joy than all of my previous posts combined. This one never fails to bring a tear to my eyes, and a big sh!t-eating grin to my face. Be warned, it may have the same affect on you. This one is epic. Feel free to share my joy with others.

#3,889 ·
LoL ya this thread sure has been going over the years.. its also had the name of the thread changed almost weekly or daily for a while.
i havent been on here much since i sold my CTS almost 2 years ago. man i loved that car but it just got to the point that it wasnt reliable.

#3,893 ·
wow this thread is still going!!!

siccfish.. Pro its a awesome car.
con, its not cheap to maintain.
Pro this forum has a lot of info
con, most guys like myself dont check in so its sometimes hard to sort through info and find the fixes.

Reactions: J W
#3,896 ·
So I need help. My rear differential basically blew up. Am I only goin to need that replaced? I have a 06cts. It’s custom though, swapped the engine to a 3.6 g6 engine. So was thinking is there a better part made to fit, bc I’ve been told I’ll just go through another gm made one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.