24 Hour Random Discussion Thread - Page 104
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3732
Like Tree444Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 24 Hour Random Discussion Thread in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; LOL ive got a few... heres the most recent... driving with my buddiy in Hamilton ontario, i say "an i ...
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L / 09 CBR 600rr - Bazzaz tuned

re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

LOL ive got a few... heres the most recent...

driving with my buddiy in Hamilton ontario, i say "an i hate this city, 1 way roads everywhere and its littered with crackheads"
    friend "mike its really not that bad i come here all the time, its safe"
    me"im not worried about safety, i just hate driving here and the crackheads piss me off"
    friend" mike they keep to themselves"
    *STOP AT A READ LIGHT*
    me "well io dont know, i dont like it"
    **CRACKHEAD RUNS UP HOLDING A PICTURE**
    "WOW MAN (THUMBS UP) WOW HOLY MAN, LOOK LOOK"\
    ME "YA COOL (THUMBS UP)..whisper to my friend he better not touch my car..
    CRACKHEAD" AWESOME ITS LIKE WOW (POINTING AT MY CAR) AND DUDE ITS JUST LIKE THIS" SHOWS ME THE PICTURE IN HIS HAND... ITS A HORSE....
    ME" YA THATS EXACTLY THE SAME BUDD"

my friend" ok i see your point"
    me " yup"

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    LOL Depending on where you are, the CTS does turn heads, but nothing compared to my NEW CARAVAN!!!
    did i tell you i got it with lcd screens in all the headrests and with leather interior?
    the thing even has 10 cup holders at first i was thinking hmm excessive?? but now i think its amazing, and i dont mean normal cup holders, get this...THEY ARE ROUND AND THEY ARE RECTANGLE!!!... I can put a juicebox in them!! its GENIUS !!!
    I wonder if anyones got any crazy stories in regards to just driving around, etc
    wow OD...thats awesome....

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I got pulled over twice in the V. No tickets, no written warnings. Just a police officer wanting to check her out up close

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

The best thing about the caravan is after you drop off the kids, you and the wife can get jiggywidit in the back.

ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L / 09 CBR 600rr - Bazzaz tuned

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    I got pulled over twice in the V. No tickets, no written warnings. Just a police officer wanting to check her out up close
    Not suprised at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    The best thing about the caravan is after you drop off the kids, you and the wife can get jiggywidit in the back.
    OD seems to like his cupholders the best..
    i like the fold away poker table... you can gambe and drive around at the same time... no way will the cops find you illegal gambling hideout because its in motion.
    then the next day you can pick your kids up for soccer (once you toss out the ashtrays of course.)

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    Not suprised at all.

OD seems to like his cupholders the best..
    i like the fold away poker table... you can gambe and drive around at the same time... no way will the cops find you illegal gambling hideout because its in motion.
    then the next day you can pick your kids up for soccer (once you toss out the ashtrays of course.)
    LOL I'm not even going to retort to this nonsense, except to say that I think cupholders in american cars are a bit well thought out compared to german cupholders. I was in a BMW not too long ago, and the cup holders are some tiny plastic things that flip out, etc... Germans don't care much for anything that doesn't involve performance.

DO NOT PUT CUPHOLDERS THERE, YOU CANNOT SHIFT. LOL

Here in NYC, the caravans in chinatown are normally filled with fake gucci bags and other very very fake stuff. LOL

Jimmy, since I've got the V, I've had these same cops pull me over like 4 times. I think they are jelly. I was stopped once for doing about 30mph in a 30, but somehow he figured he'd lie to me and say it was a 20mph residential... when residential here in NYC is 30mph, and I've lived in the neighborhood for all of 27 years and would know wtf the street was. About a year ago, these same guys were just getting on the force and still wet behind the ears. Goddamn kids younger then I am.

[2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

I thought it was funny. Pulling me over because he digs my car

And don't get me started on German cupholders. "They interfere with shifting" my fing azz. Even German cars are almost all automatic now. I mounted a cup holder on ebrake when I had my jetta, and it did not interfere with shifting one iota.

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

My Rolls got me pulled a hundred times. One time the cop asked my wife (at the time) for her license. I said what do you want to see her license for, I'm the one that's driving ? He didn't realise that there was no steering wheel in front of her. It was right hand drive !

93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)

I was at Autozone last night and parked next to a black `06 with 18's from the Gen-2 CTS on it. So, I asked the clerk who owns it, and he gets the manager. Turns out to be the manager's car. So, we start talking, and the manager mentions that he and his buddies had a small Cadillac owner's club in Oklahoma, and that he started his own in Georgia. The club had a money pool which members used for repairs, towing, etc. The mechanics would do expensive repairs for nearly a third of the price. One of the Georgia boys is a mechanic and only works on Cadillacs. I've encouraged the manager to look up and join the Forums.

Kid. You. Not.

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

that was the worst article ever. I think he just randomly picked many of those cars to make 100.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

yeah i was looking through there wondering what their criteria was...
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Many of those cars belong on that list. Many don't.

I know the 53 Vette doesn't belong on the list

Oh yeah, that one for sure. That was car that started it all. And what the hell? The 58 T-bird? That car was crazy successful when they made it bigger wasn't it? Being a tiny little 2-seater is why the corvette almost failed.

----------

And not sure why he has the Grand Prix GXP on there. I drove one of those, and while not a sports sedan or muscle car, it has virtues of both. Plus highway cruiser. I would totally rock one of those. If I had to do alot of snow driving, that would be a great all around car. FWD+snow+snow tires=win.

The 75 Vette doesn't belong either! Car makers just started rating HP differently in the mid 70's for insurance purposes and the 75 was the first with a catalytic convertor. They were mandatory on all cars starting in 75.
    I had a 78 mustang 2 with a 302 v8 and 4 speed that was a great little car. Just didn't have room for a family

I don't think any vette belongs on that list. The worst corvette is still better than the best of many others.
    carrnuttdave and carrnuttdave like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.