Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#405 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

basically it allows you to burn games, music, videos onto a pc hard drive and play them as if the disk was still in. (as well as a host of other things such as network with your pc, stream music/ videos off your pc or internet (without media center), surf the web. it's almost like having another computer. some of my post to this forums have been done through my xbox. as far as networking goes i prefer the modded xbox over my 360.

#418 ·

Well me only drinks beer if its cold...... No other stipulations

I am not a girly man. I will drink any beer any where as long as it is cold

ANY BEER !!!!!!!!!!
My neighbor sent a sample of his homebrew beer to the test lab and got back a report that his horse had diabetes.

#419 ·

Some folks think the warm stuff tastes like horse piss, but after swilling it in generous quantities for three years in England, grew to prefer it that way...

Of course, it's an entirely different brew... :alchi:

#429 ·

:lock:

i am honest to god nauseous now & want the last 30-45 mins of my life (except the dyno vid) back.

come back to the cts forum after a few weeks and this is whats going on.

:headache:

G
#433 · (Edited)

yomommas is perporting to be blingmeister meister bling. Techmeister meister tech, yet his pics and vids are poor quality trash.(like his women) Now going after Koz huh? That shit is incomprehensible and you trip when a half way intelligent person questions it? What do you expect?

BTW...anyone else notice how tiny that glass is trying to make the mini keg look bigger?

#435 ·

yomommas is perporting to be blingmeister meister bling. Techmeister meister tech, yet his pics and vids are poor quality trash.(like his women) Now going after Koz huh? That shit is incomprehensible and you trip when a half way intelligent person questions it? What do you expect?

BTW...anyone else notice how tiny that glass is trying to make the mini keg look bigger?
There's no point in attacking a clown like yomommas. As the Chinese general said, "There's no need to attack your enemy when he's doing such a good job of destroying himself".

#434 ·

yeah, its like a shot glass...

#446 ·

Cabernet goes better with steaks. It is more dry than Zinfandel I think. Zinfandel is best by itself or with some pastas. It is slightly more fruity than Cabernet or Merlot. A good 50/50 Cabernet/Merlot is good, as is a 75/25 Merlot/Zinfandel. The possibilities are endless.

#448 ·

Buncha damned winos takin' over..., but then it is Friday :lol:

I'm a complete red freak - cab, merlot, cab/merlot, syrah or shiraz, pinot noir, zinfandel... White just never has done it for me.

#456 ·

god... is this thread still going?!?

#459 ·

god... is this thread still going?!?
ditto ... the question is WHY? ... but i've held back for a while now ...

You must not know how to pour. Nice picture of a Q next to a 7390 crackberry. Shame the Q is outdated and the 7390 is ancient. I'm seeing less and less proof of "balla" status.

Here's an example of a picture taken with a real phone, PPC-6700, and before you run your mouth about it being outdated due to the 6800 being out I'm running a custom rom kitchen I cooked myself with AKU 3.5.
the Q is decent at best and the blackberry there are just no words for ... now maybe if it were a pearl it'd be different, i too have a xv6700 and if your a vzw custy then its as good as it gets as far as smartphones are concerned ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.