Any dealers want to take my order? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Any dealers want to take my order? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; that is very suprising, have you tried JL Freed or Bergey's they are in the lansdale area...
    JJhomer83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Any dealers want to take my order?

that is very suprising, have you tried JL Freed or Bergey's they are in the lansdale area

ktills45 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JJhomer83
    that is very suprising, have you tried JL Freed or Bergey's they are in the lansdale area
    I should be placing an order with Freed tomorrow Red line, black int, 6 speed, sunroof, split seats, xenon if I can get them. V grille insert, and I'm gone

JJhomer83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by ktills45
    I should be placing an order with Freed tomorrow Red line, black int, 6 speed, sunroof, split seats, xenon if I can get them. V grille insert, and I'm gone
    Sounds good,
    that place is right down the road from my place too i have never dealt with them but i drive by them all the time. good luck and lets here your experience that you had

miscreant is offline GM Connection

You have to get the PDX Sport Package to get HIDs.
    2004 Cadillac CTS (**SOLD** ): http://www.ctsowners.com
    2004 Pontiac GTO: http://www.myyellowgto.com

Red line, 6 speed, sunroof, split seats, pdx sport package....

Red line, 6 speed, sunroof, split seats, pdx sport package....
    Here you go:

29U- Redline
    192- Ebony Leather
    1SB- Package
    MV1- 6 Speed Trans
    AM9- Split Seat
    CF5- Sunroof
    PDX- Sport Package
    TT6- HID Headlamps

(you have to still order the HIDs, you just have to order the PDX package as well)

Mis, I see you have the V front end on. Any pics? Very cool, I was going for that look also but was told you have to replace the fenders. Is that true, or am I getting shined again?

Mis, I see you have the V front end on. Any pics? Very cool, I was going for that look also but was told you have to replace the fenders. Is that true, or am I getting shined again?
    No pics yet, I have been too busy.

No, fenders are not required. You have to get new fog lamps, new inner fender well covers (the plastic black inserts), and a new air deflector/engine splash panel. I'm putting together a bulletin on it for my site. It's not cheap, over $1000 installed/painted, but it's rockin.

Hehe, the dealer I'm working with wanted 5k for the front and side ground effects package. How much is the air fair to OKC these days?

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by miscreant
    No pics yet, I have been too busy.

No, fenders are not required. You have to get new fog lamps, new inner fender well covers (the plastic black inserts), and a new air deflector/engine splash panel. I'm putting together a bulletin on it for my site. It's not cheap, over $1000 installed/painted, but it's rockin.
    Are you located near Dallas, Texas? I would like to check out your mods.

Quote Originally Posted by darrelld
    Are you located near Dallas, Texas? I would like to check out your mods.
    Oklahoma City.

Hehe, the dealer I'm working with wanted 5k for the front and side ground effects package. How much is the air fair to OKC these days?
    5K? Ouch, tell them you DON'T want the GOLD plated body kit!

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by miscreant
    Oklahoma City.
    That's a little too far so pics will have to do.

JoeKr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS 3.6l SFI 6MT

I understand your frustration.... I have had the same for over 3 weeks. Here is what I found out today......

The 3.6 with manual option will not be available unitl the 4th Qtr. I assume calender year. Also, the largest Caddy dealer today showed me that he has placed orders - but they come back from GM as "not available". Cadillac marketing told me the first 2005 CTS are to start to be mfrd May 17 and arrive at dealers first week in June.

I am actually furious with Cadillac... they say they want the "european or japanese sport sedan buyer", but refuse to offer the same options - a manual with each engine. I am in the market for a new company car, and I don't have the time to waste waiting for Cadillac marketing to make up their mind.

Hey, try to find the 3.2 Gertag for a test drive. I am in the Detroit area and had to drive to TOLEDO to find one. My company orders the vehicles, but I understand that the 3.2 is not available to order either.

I have called Cadillac 4 different times and get a little more info each time. I have never worked so hard to get information on a vehicle in my life. I am ready to toss it in and just go get the Acura TL - though I prefer rear wheel drive. I want to buy American - I just guess I am not the buyer they want.

Good Luck...

Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKr
    I understand your frustration.... I have had the same for over 3 weeks. Here is what I found out today......

The 3.6 with manual option will not be available unitl the 4th Qtr. I assume calender year. Also, the largest Caddy dealer today showed me that he has placed orders - but they come back from GM as "not available". Cadillac marketing told me the first 2005 CTS are to start to be mfrd May 17 and arrive at dealers first week in June.

I am actually furious with Cadillac... they say they want the "european or japanese sport sedan buyer", but refuse to offer the same options - a manual with each engine. I am in the market for a new company car, and I don't have the time to waste waiting for Cadillac marketing to make up their mind.

Hey, try to find the 3.2 Gertag for a test drive. I am in the Detroit area and had to drive to TOLEDO to find one. My company orders the vehicles, but I understand that the 3.2 is not available to order either.

I have called Cadillac 4 different times and get a little more info each time. I have never worked so hard to get information on a vehicle in my life. I am ready to toss it in and just go get the Acura TL - though I prefer rear wheel drive. I want to buy American - I just guess I am not the buyer they want.

Good Luck...
    The obvious solution is to get the V. :drinker

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.